Selling: Tank, Stand & T5

• SRC Member

Hi

Shifting house again and want to sell the following:

1) Tank: 2.5ft (1/2 feet is for the IOS) x 1.5ft x 1 ft

2) Stand: Solid wood (either chengai or compatible) & water-proof plywood with front doors

3) 2 ft T5 retrofit with 4 tubes (2 white & 2 blue)

The condition of the set is very good. There is no scratch on the tank and the glass should be @ 8mm thick. Solid and heavy

Selling @ $280

post-10-1180505386.jpg

• SRC Member

This tank was specially set up for my more than 10 years ClownFish. Currently, this ClownFish is temporarily housed in MarineLife Hobbyist in West Coast (Thank you Henry for your kindness and help :bow: ) . Due to space constraint in my new place, I got to give up this tank and put the clownFish into the main tank with the other fishes :D

• SRC Member

Many thanks to all the reefers who PM me @ the T5. However, I will try to sell as a complete set 1st. Many :thanks:

My ClownFish has been with me for more than 10 years and I deliberately set up this tank with chiller for her comfort only. If she couldn't get along with the other livestocks in the new tank (in a week time), I may have to spend $ :cry2: for a new setup just to pacify and accomodate her.

The stand and the tank are very solid and well constructed and I hope to be able to sell it together with the T5.

Pls name me your price ;):thanks:

• SRC Member

pmed you ;)