RedSea Max

Jameshong

Which colour will you choose if you are getting one?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which colour will you choose if you are getting one?

• White
    • Silver
    • Black

I'm think of getting myself RSM b4 this December :evil: so would like to know what color is most preferable and comfortable in showing marine display tank :angel: .

Pls state your reason why the colour is being selected. :bow:

Thanks

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

Do they have White? :o

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Do they have White?  :o

manual indicated that RSM come with 3 colours; Black, silver and white meh but hor I dun know whether local distributor bring in or not ;) .

I'm will check it out this coming saturday :D .

For you...i think you choose "BLACK" right?

Why har? black is better meh :paiseh: ?

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

Bro, this is my tank RSM silver!!! I chosen this color becoz it matches my tiles... haha :D

Thanks bro beelim,

Nice tank. Very match your flooring and Fridge.

think white will be nice..

IMHO, The LS and corals inside the tank with light up are not so outstanding compare to black RSM. As such, I have gotton myself a BLACK RSM hehehe :eyebrow: ! Anyway, sometime Black, white or silver very much also depend on your home design 2 :peace: .

*****Bro jervismun,

Where can I buy the Koralia Nano har ;) ?

I need to get one leh...pls help :bow: !

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, im not sure if u r facing the same prob... Till date, i still couldnt find clear water in my tank. I have tis 'dusty' residue in my tank, guess the filter is not working effectively as the dirt seldom flow in... Anyone facing the same prob and recommendations pls??? :thanks: Im thinking of getting a canister filter but currently being budget!

I have modified the filter compartment as follows:

1) I have dropped in some filter balls in undereneath the black honeycomb sponge (thinking of removing the honeycomb filter and replacing with all balls)

2) Stuff in a media bag containing phosphate on top of carbon media bag.

Have any RSM users encounter mirco bubble from the original skimmer?

I have big headace on that :cry2: ! How to solve it :( ?

Pls help :bow: !

Have any RSM users encounter mirco bubble from the original skimmer?

I have big headace on that :cry2: ! How to solve it :( ?

Pls help :bow: !

Just leave it, it will gone after couple weeks...but it still comes back once a while......

RED SEA MAX - BLACK, JBJ ARCTICA DBA-075, HYDOR PRIME 30, VORTECH MP10

Just leave it, it will gone after couple weeks...but it still comes back once a while......

It's bad for coral with such micro bubbles leh :cry: !

anyway... thanks :bow: .

It's bad for coral with such micro bubbles leh :cry: !

anyway... thanks :bow: .

Well, I put small pump on the skimmer outlet to create turbulence that will burst the bubble. It works but it doesn't really solve it once for all. I am using Hydor Pico 600 l/hr pump

• SRC Member

Guys , i was wondering for those facing micro bubble, is it due to buying the older RSM? The new one seems dun have the problem..

New skimmer inlet

28 February 2007

We shipped a small number of MAX aquariums in December 2006 / January 2007 with an inlet incorrectly calibrated for the MAX skimmer pump, which causes a lot of bubbles to be released into the aquarium. Most of these inlets, identified by an all-black ring, have already been replaced with a correctly calibrated inlet, identified by a blue-ring. Click here to see if your model has been fitted with the original (black-ring) inlet or the modified (blue-ring) inlet. If you do not have the modified inlet, contact your Red Sea supplier in order to receive one.

http://www.redseamax.com/redseamax/Red_Sea...ct_updates.html

http://www.redseamax.com/redseamax/images/skimmer_inlet.jpg

Anyone can check their color of their inlet?

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys , i was wondering for those facing micro bubble, is it due to buying the older RSM? The new one seems dun have the problem..

New skimmer inlet

28 February 2007

We shipped a small number of MAX aquariums in December 2006 / January 2007 with an inlet incorrectly calibrated for the MAX skimmer pump, which causes a lot of bubbles to be released into the aquarium. Most of these inlets, identified by an all-black ring, have already been replaced with a correctly calibrated inlet, identified by a blue-ring. Click here to see if your model has been fitted with the original (black-ring) inlet or the modified (blue-ring) inlet. If you do not have the modified inlet, contact your Red Sea supplier in order to receive one.

No. My is new improved version with the blue inlet skimmer pump <_< .

I think RC have some solution so i need to digest and try it when I'm free :whistle .

New skimmer inlet

28 February 2007

take this report with pinch of salt.......still have problem with new blue inlet.

i see. pls post solution for this as i will be getting this when my pay come in next month. decided to get a silver one

Posted above regarding putting small pump to create some turbulance on skimmer outlet.

And also once the needle wheel starts collecting dirt no more micro bubble but the skimming power also going down. Thinking to get spare skimmer pump but noone has it yet....I am really fed up dealing with QH.

i see. pls post solution for this as i will be getting this when my pay come in next month. decided to get a silver one

It still to reduce liao after fews day running w/o mod. :P