Advice on adding Asfur Angel with current angels

Hello everyone, recently converted my 125 reef to semi-reef. The tank is 72"x18"x22", and have a 5" emperor angel and 4" regal angel along with some fairy wrasse and a gs maroon clown.

Any advice on adding a 4-5" asfur angel? Should i use a specimen container or split the tank up in half so the asfur can adjust?

Thanks for any advice you can give me,

Steven

just spoke to sam from marine life yesterday about this ie how to add additional angel. He said that if the new angel is much smaller than existing. situation would be ok. with the same size, it may cause agression.

I feel that if you were to place your new asfur into a clear container and place it in the tank for a few daysso that the exisiting angels can see him, that would lessen agression and increase your success rate.

Thanks for the reply, i do plan on getting an asfur smaller than my emperor so hopefully placing him a container will work. Will post results when i find a 4" asfur :)

I would think the new addition would have to be bigger rather than smaller. If it is smaller, then it would have to be small enough for the existing Angel not to see it as a threat (and that would have to be very small indeed). However, thankfully, the Asfur's natural habitat is different from the Emperor (which I presume would be from the Indo Pacific) and so the aggression would not be as fierce as it would, had it been, say, a Blueface.