WTS: Most of my bigger fish and some smaller ones

Everytime I post up my fishes for sale, I did not manage to sell them because its almost impossible to net them and I did not have a cage as a trap. End up dissapoint some bros here but now I finally bought a catch and hopefully I can catch up some of them.

1)4 inches Queensland yellowtail angel(chaetodontoplus meredithi)- $135, eating everything from dry feeds to frozen food, been with me for 1 year+. Leave all my sps, softies and zoos alone but not safe with some lps like lobophyllia and elegance

2)4 inches Majestic angel- $40, once again eating everything. With me for ard 8months. Same as above, safe with sps, softies and zoos but not with some lps

3)4inches+ Yellow tang- $30. With me for 1 year+ going 2, grew it from a 2 inch baby. Eats everything that I give.

4)3inches+ Tomini tang- $30. With me for ard 2 years, my pioneer fish.

5)2inches+ male African flameback with a 1inches+ white tail pygmy angel- $55 with me for 1 year+. Did not touch any corals I keep so far. Not sure if I can catch both but I am willing to sell individually.

6)2inches+ starcki damsel- with me for 1 year+. Not a very aggressive fellow.

The reason for selling most of the fishes is to reduce bio- load, and I need to emphasise again that I can only sell those I caught. Anyway collection at Potong pasir Ave 1. Interested, just pm-ed me which fish you want and with your no. and I shall sms you when I manage to trap the fish. I also need you guys to be able to collect the fish at that day of being trap as I do not want to stress the poor little fish that ended up in the small cage.