WTB macroalgae- all kinds!

chinmo

• SRC Member

hey guys! am looking for all kinds of macroalgaes! preferably those not so commoms ones... if u have pls post pics or pm me :)

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member

bro glen! i want! pls reserve "whatever" macros u want to let go for me :P going to start a "Realms of Seahorse" ;)

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member
bro want cheato?

Thanks bro, i have chaeto liao :P

• SRC Member
us,Oct 25 2007, 10:36 PM] I have caulerpa but no pic yet.

bro, able to post some pics... as i need to see what type i lack of... :)

bro glen! i want! pls reserve "whatever" macros u want to let go for me :P going to start a "Realms of Seahorse" ;)

heheh ok will do. figured out you coming back with vengeance... btw i find that pods prefer brown/red macro as compared to green..

cal1.jpg

That's a pic I found on the web of the caulerpa I have. But mine is smaller. This one is sooo loooong, mine should be 50% of the length.

Let's trade macroalgae? :D

(~ cci[RR]us ~)
A pair of Nemos :: Deep Sand Bed
Solite 2x24W T5 :: Prizm Skimmer with Overflow attachment

• SRC Member
us,Oct 26 2007, 10:32 AM] cal1.jpg

That's a pic I found on the web of the caulerpa I have. But mine is smaller. This one is sooo loooong, mine should be 50% of the length.

Let's trade macroalgae? :D

Thanks bro! but i have le leh.... :)

• SRC Member
bro chinmo, welcome back.......so u got the time to rear horsie again huh?

Yap! got time and space! but still lack of money :D