WTS LR

reeftask

• SRC Member

My Seahorse tank LR is too crowded with LR. These LR has been 3 yrs with me and has no worms nor pest. Only has 2 hermits crabs and one purple coral banded shrimp.

Only clearing half of the LR. You can choose from the 15 inches LR to 4 inches LR.

The 15 inches LR weights 6 kgs and considered damn big. Jurong area. $3/kg.

No pictures. No coraline algae as this tank only use normal flurescent lamp as the hermits always craze on the LR and low calcium, high kH properties so coraline algae wont grow in this tank.

Please bear in mind that there is a rock which a zoa grow by itself, I intend to keep. So later please dont say anything when I last minute remember and say no to this particular rock.

Please only for people who are really interested to buy LR.

• SRC Member
His live rocks free of crabs and other nasties.

I know because some of them is in my tank now, haha.

:)

Thank you, Lim.

So now proves I am a sincere and straight guy who dont bluff. Nice meeting you on that day. I am so glad that you are happy with the LR you had bought.

Ummm, seems like this kind of reefer almost obsolete. Amazed that still have such a nice reefer who is still willing to post out the real fact.

Thank you again, Lim.

• SRC Member

My Seahorse tank LR is too crowded with LR. These LR has been 3 yrs with me and has no worms nor pest. Have 20kgs from very large to medium size.

The LR with self grow out zoa is accidentally taken by a reefer. So you can choose any of it in the tank.

• SRC Member

2 nice bros reefers came and taken all the very big rocks with some medium. weighted and still have 8 kgs of LR left. Size at 4" to 5" and the biggest piece is 5"X3"X2". Selling $3/kg. If reefer take all, will decide to let him choose some immensely very matured LR from my main tank.

• SRC Member

:o uppss good deal seen his tank really very mature and has lots of very good lrs in the main tank :P

thanks bro love viewing ur tank :)

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170