WTS 8X60" dual becketts skimmer

SoTongBall

• SRC Member

Custom build by Reef Manic

Dual becketts, comes with ozone injection inlets.

With extension Chamber to alter the skimmer height. You can start off with single beckett without extension chamber. Use it when you upsize your tank, very flexible configuration. With the extension chamber, the reaction time is longer and makes this skimmer very efficient.

This skimmer will suit any tank size from 3 ft onwards. Don't keep changing skimmer to handle increasing bio-load, which will cost u tons of money. Get this and you don't have to upgrade ur skimmer anymore :lol:

Worry about the pump required to drive this huge becketts? Not to worry, coz of the height, the skimmer is very efficient. High pressure pump is not necessary. I'm using normal Rio pumps :shock:

Asking for $488 only!!! Waste collector included. Will throw in the ozone generator as well! Hurry, before I change my mind on this crazy low price, cost more than double when new!! <_< okok will throw in my spare resun MD55 pump as well, if it is still working....

No low ball please, this is rock bottom price!!

Dual Becketts Skimmer