What pellets u guys feed to your fish?

chinmo

• SRC Member

Hey guys! what brand of pellets u guys feed to your fishes? e.g..angels.. tangs...triggers..puffers... damsels...clownfishes? :)

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member
Formula 1, kent's, Dr brasslet's

Where can get bro? :P

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member

those mentioned above can be obtain from AM.

i feed my fishes with Tetra Bits.. meant for discus but my fishes goes crazy over them :lol:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

I fed my fish wif O.S.I shrimp pellets.Was thinking getting the marine flakes.This one got vitamin c plus garlic and some other stuffs.My fishes and corals went crazy on this.Tried feeding my corals wif this and they accept it.But sometimes i didn't feed it but my clowns did it for me. :D

girlone.png

• SRC Member

Bro, i recommend feeding New life spectrum and dr bassler's biofish. New life spectrum can be bought from OTF aquarium at pasir ris farm and dr bassler's from Aquamarin. Trust me, there is no food superior to New Life Spectrum. The creator of this food has kept a tank full of marine angels and tangs and lionfish for 10 years and feeding it only Nw Life Spectrum.

here are some links you can go to read up and check out. Even acclaimed marine FAQ site WETWEBMEDIA endorses this food.

http://nlsfishfood.com/

http://www.wetwebmedia.com/FWSubWebIndex/b...fdarttepoot.htm

• SRC Member

Thanks guys! will go get the above mention brands... :)