Cyder's 3x2x2

cyder_15

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
If I can make a comment, I would suggest that all your 'pratas' be moved to the sandbed where they will be happiest.

In the wild, these corals are not perched on rocks but are on the sandbed. The soft sand will be more suited for their fleshy bodies.

Boss, the only problem is, because of my strong flow the sand bed often gets messed up. This is one of the reasons why i am reluctant to put my pratas on the sandbed.. if i make the flow any less, the sps wont be happy. Sigh.. difficult to achieve a mixed reef man...

• SRC Member
lovely fish.. they are really cute.. i got a pair myself..

a pair? dun they fight?

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Boss, the only problem is, because of my strong flow the sand bed often gets messed up. This is one of the reasons why i am reluctant to put my pratas on the sandbed.. if i make the flow any less, the sps wont be happy. Sigh.. difficult to achieve a mixed reef man...

Yes... that's a real challenge... that's why SPS and LPS seldom coexist together :rolleyes:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
Yup, quite sian man.. if this goes on, i will have to sell all my lps man... :(

Bro, dun sian la... the most I take care of them for u lor :lol: Well, could see tat the barletts are happy exploring the new tank :heh: Thanks for the offer today to help me rescape... :D

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
Bro, dun sian la... the most I take care of them for u lor :lol: Well, could see tat the barletts are happy exploring the new tank :heh: Thanks for the offer today to help me rescape... :D

Haha... see how lah.. may wanna let go of all of them.. if i do just pass you loh :) erm... they are damn bloody greedy man...

Are those Aiptasia near the Mandarin's head? Nasty <_<

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Yup they are, thats why i have i have a seagrass filefish in my tank now but its not doing anything yet!!! :(

Any other suggestions? I have wrasses so cant put peppermint.... Tried Joe's juice before but more came back..

Let the Filefish do the job then... try to starve it :D

a lot more powerful and better than what you have in the hall. =)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

That's a rather rare looking Prata... or is it the lighting effect? :blink: