Dear Reefers:

When window shopping and price checking today @ LFS within the vicinity of Yishun. Decided to report for the benefit of all...........

1. Reefers looking for chillers may wish to check out the LFS @ Blk 618. Have brands such as Resun, Eido, Teco and Arctica (JBJ). Wat's attractive to me was their pricing on Resun chillers - 3 models CL280, 450 & 650. Currently 280 & 650 is out of stock. Next shipment 3 - 4 weeks time. [Note: In my opinion, I think their pricing on Resun chillers is the lowest, selling by a LFS.]

Also on special offer is their range of Weipro External Protein Skimmer.

Do check them out.

2. Those looking for Purple tang(only one, abt 5-6.5 in), check out the LFS @ Yishun Central. Stocks came today. Price is $50/-. Grab b4 they place in their tank 2morrow!! Bought myself a Sailfin and Yellow tang (both big size abt 5-6 in) for a total of $35/-.

Okie that's it.

:thanks:

Dear Reefers:

When window shopping and price checking today @ LFS within the vicinity of Yishun. Decided to report for the benefit of all...........

1. Reefers looking for chillers may wish to check out the LFS @ Blk 618. Have brands such as Resun, Eido, Teco and Arctica (JBJ). Wat's attractive to me was their pricing on Resun chillers - 3 models CL280, 450 & 650. Currently 280 & 650 is out of stock. Next shipment 3 - 4 weeks time. [Note: In my opinion, I think their pricing on Resun chillers is the lowest, selling by a LFS.]

Also on special offer is their range of Weipro External Protein Skimmer.

Do check them out.

2. Those looking for Purple tang(only one, abt 5-6.5 in), check out the LFS @ Yishun Central. Stocks came today. Price is $50/-. Grab b4 they place in their tank 2morrow!! Bought myself a Sailfin and Yellow tang (both big size abt 5-6 in) for a total of $35/-.

Okie that's it.

:thanks:

IMO $35 for The tangs are abit ex

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

Wts redsea light hanging rack 3ft

2. 0

HIRE FAST SWIFT CYBER SERVICES

3. 0

Decomm Fishes & Corals

4. 2

Mocha storm clownfish for sale

5. 2

Mocha storm clownfish for sale