My bubble not blooming

souphamster

• SRC Member
Bro if u think API Tests Kits give fake reading, then you have to give very concrete details and examples to proof your claim. I'm sure a lot of other reefers out there are using them and curious to know more. To me it's the best compared to many like SERA and Salifert cos it's so easy to use and definitely more accurate.

I am trying to compare wif salifert test kit.The most accurate one in town.

girlone.png

• SRC Member
By all means please prove it. I'm not saying I disagree with you. But if you are brave enough to make a statement like that then u should also be brave enough to prove it.

I'll take ur dare but the only thing is i nid cash to buy the test kit.Anyway now i rarely take test cause i see hmm bubble keeps growing bigger so i dun test anymore.

girlone.png

• SRC Member

Oh please bro don't take my dare lol. All I'm saying is we all take responsibility in taking care of our livestocks the best possible way. And we should also take responsibility to what we said in the forum cos everyone reading it are learning from what we said.

I'll take ur dare but the only thing is i nid cash to buy the test kit.Anyway now i rarely take test cause i see hmm bubble keeps growing bigger so i dun test anymore.

• SRC Member

I don't get what u trying to say. If u don't test then how u know what's the problem? Be more specific cos even if u use seawater u still need to test it.

I have the same problem too... for me, im using sea water so din measure the kh, ph, wads my prob then??? pls kindly enlighten!!