WTS DYMAX OCTOPUS LAMP

toomin

The Dymax Octopus Lamp has a special external paint coating to the cast aluminum structure that can withstand alkali and acid as well as to provide a robust outlook. It has an extensible arm for easy adjustment of length and height and its components are powered by OSRAM (Tube excluded). The product is equipped with a clip stand for convenient installation. The clipping function provide a easy installation function as the hobbyist can add the number of HQI Light or PL Blue Light any time they wish without buying a new light set or shift the drilling position of the hang type HQI. The clip metal halide also provide user with a simpler way for replacement of HQI tube. Extra slim in body structure and aerodynamic design that provide an elegant style. Highly tempered glass that can withstand high temperature radiated by the tube and for safety purpose. Ultra strong cast aluminum structure provides durability for both freshwater and marine use. The arc shaped reflector has a high reflection of light that provide strong projection and full coverage of spectrum. Its adjustable and flip features provide a flexibility tank size and make maintenance easier.

PEOPLE, I am feeling very sad now.

I brought this MH just 3 hours ago.

But my tank does not support the 6cm requirement for the clip on.

ITS SUPER BRAND NEW.

I brought it at $298.

Any helpful/rich/kind members who is switching to MH lights?

Buy from me.I am asking for $250.(Haven use and I reduced $48 already )

(Price still can negotiate, just dont be too cruel to me)

It works for any tank(Best for 2 feet tanks and above)

HP No: 97412023

Collection place : Preferable Eastern side.

5297fdf927d1e481ded39e4736218a56.jpg

My 150W MH is the right side one.

Misery Christmas..