• SRC Member

RM skimmer only (no pump included)[/size]

dimensions:

base diameter 8 inches

neck diameter 6inches

height 2 ft tall

starting bid is $200

Bid closing on 13 Jan 2008 (2359hrs)

Highest bidder has to make an internet transfer of 50% of bid as deposit upon success.

post-584-1199439318_thumb.jpg

• 8 months later...
  • SRC Member

A repost. The skimmer is still available for sale. Has been in the store for the longest time. Just remembered when i recently helped my colleague with his tank setup and rekindle my interest in the hobby.

Do contact me for any clarifications.

Kevin

• SRC Member
Hi this skimmer max for how many litres tank? Pump needed is how many litres/hr? How's d performance like?

I was using this for my 3x2x2 full fledge sps tank. Pump was a rio32h. I think it is rated as more than 10000l/hour. You can call clementi 328 @67778468 to enquirer more about the pump.

I personally think it is a very good product that does its job extremely well. The beautiful part is that this skimmer's height is specially customed to fit into the cabinet. I was using it in-sump and thus it is very important i have enough space to remove the skimmer from the sump for maintenance. Most off the shelve skimmers tend to be taller.

Other enquiries i would appreciate if u can sms or call me. I will be glad to clarify.

• SRC Member
upz for a good price skimmer

Thanks for the up :rolleyes: . However, u won't believe that there are still jokers with the audacity to ask for another $10-20 off. Hahah...

I think maybe because they think i need the money very urgently because i said Fire Sales. As the chinese saying goes 'chen huo da jie" (rob when there is fire ) Well...funny people, good try.

• SRC Member
Thanks for the up :rolleyes: . However, u won't believe that there are still jokers with the audacity to ask for another $10-20 off. Hahah...

I think maybe because they think i need the money very urgently because i said Fire Sales. As the chinese saying goes 'chen huo da jie" (rob when there is fire ) Well...funny people, good try.

Thread closed. Skimmer sold. collected