selling a 5x2x2.5ft 'cabinet' tank set...

armani

hi, i have a 5x2x2.5(height)ft tank with stainless steel stand (cabinet) for sale... this set is a low profile so much easier to access than normal cabinet sets...

the tank glass is 12mm thick, full euro bracing with centre bracing on the top and there is front n back bracing on the bottom of the tank; all siliconed with black dow corning silicon, thats why its very strong...

the stand is Stainless Steel so it will never rust... and i have DIYed nice wooden planks all round so it looks just like a cabinet tank...

the filter is a 8 trays stackable OHF and the pump is atman 107, very powerful as well...

the light set is a DIYed 4x40W with e-ballast and mirror like reflector! so its super bright...

so in all, u get a 5x2x2.5ft tank, Stainless Steel low profile stand, nice tank hood, nice wooden planks to put round the stand to look like cabinet, 8 trays stackable OHF with atman 107 pump and also the pipings, 4x40W DIY lighting system...

all these for $700 without transport, collection at woodlands... :-) i can be contacted at 81392255... u can come personally view the set as well and if u need transport, i can arrange for u as well but u pay the extra.. :-)

here's a pic... :-)

viewing at woodlands... :-)

post-4331-1199603249_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...