Selling Resun Chiller CL-650

mikeyeoh

hi all

bought this second hand chiller from a fellow bro two weeks ago originally wanted to setup a full planted tank but changed my mind halfway so mission aborted and this chiller has to go

this chiller was previously used for freshwater planted tank environment only so no corrosion or leak due to marine salt and ready to go for either fresh or salt water

the chiller is still in good working order when i bought it from this bro who had set it up for me to test water temp before dismantle and collect so i will do the same for the next buyer who come and view to be fair

selling off at $190 firm and those who are keen can feel free to come over to my place at tiong bahru for a no obligation viewing

my loss your gain as decided not to pick up planted tank hobby and go for just keeping fish instead

call me at 98184866 to arrange for view

thanks

i have setup the chiller ready with tank of clean water for viewing and testing on the spot on the temperature and the chiller working condition before any buyer decide want to buy or not

so far so good working as expected and the temp indicated on the chiller matched to my aquarium GEX digital termometer so no problem

hi all

bought this second hand chiller from a fellow bro two weeks ago originally wanted to setup a full planted tank but changed my mind halfway so mission aborted and this chiller has to go

this chiller was previously used for freshwater planted tank environment only so no corrosion or leak due to marine salt and ready to go for either fresh or salt water

the chiller is still in good working order when i bought it from this bro who had set it up for me to test water temp before dismantle and collect so i will do the same for the next buyer who come and view to be fair

selling off at $190 firm and those who are keen can feel free to come over to my place at tiong bahru for a no obligation viewing

my loss your gain as decided not to pick up planted tank hobby and go for just keeping fish instead

call me at 98184866 to arrange for view

thanks