WTS: 3ft German Juwel Cabinet Tank With Lighting Set

mikeyeoh

hi all

selling off this german made Juwel cabinet tankset with Dymanx twin tube T5 lighting plus 2 spare light tube

you can view the photos of this beautiful tankset at:

http://www.playbackstudio.com/juwel/index.html

http://www.playbackstudio.com/juwel/pages/DSCF0335.html

do take note of the cabinet as it is not the original Juwel but equally well made also a german brand called bioplast that i bought seperately from mr tan at 22 boon keng which he still have bioplast brand tank and cabinet for sale

this is an older Juwel model which i believe is the Rekord series and the dimension is actually length 81cm width 36cm and height 51cm

all the glass and wood is still in very good condition, the replacement matching cabinet is almost new and as seen from photo everything has been cleaned and ready to go

selling it with the lighting all at $300 neg call me directly at 98184866 to arrange for no obligation viewing at 78 Yong Siak Street which is near the Tiong Bahru market area

No transport included so you have to find your own way but the tank is not that heavy for a 3ft, the cabinet is heavier than the tank, in fact with another buddy in hand and rent a large mpv cab you can transport this baby home yourself without any pro movers which i did before from my old home to new place

thanks

mike

some of the Juwel fans bro has enquire about the whereabout of the original Juwel internal filter and the tank top cover that was supposed to come with this tank, well those has been stripped out and missing since i shifted home so what you see in the photo will be what you getting tried my best to locate it but is gone for good

i did not used those internal filter as well cos i was using this tank for turtles so used cannister filter instead

thanks

hi all

selling off this german made Juwel cabinet tankset with Dymanx twin tube T5 lighting plus 2 spare light tube

you can view the photos of this beautiful tankset at:

http://www.playbackstudio.com/juwel/index.html

http://www.playbackstudio.com/juwel/pages/DSCF0335.html

do take note of the cabinet as it is not the original Juwel but equally well made also a german brand called bioplast that i bought seperately from mr tan at 22 boon keng which he still have bioplast brand tank and cabinet for sale

this is an older Juwel model which i believe is the Rekord series and the dimension is actually length 81cm width 36cm and height 51cm

all the glass and wood is still in very good condition, the replacement matching cabinet is almost new and as seen from photo everything has been cleaned and ready to go

selling it with the lighting all at $300 neg call me directly at 98184866 to arrange for no obligation viewing at 78 Yong Siak Street which is near the Tiong Bahru market area

No transport included so you have to find your own way but the tank is not that heavy for a 3ft, the cabinet is heavier than the tank, in fact with another buddy in hand and rent a large mpv cab you can transport this baby home yourself without any pro movers which i did before from my old home to new place

thanks

mike

• 2 weeks later...

bump upz

some of the Juwel fans bro has enquire about the whereabout of the original Juwel internal filter and the tank top cover that was supposed to come with this tank, well those has been stripped out and missing since i shifted home so what you see in the photo will be what you getting tried my best to locate it but is gone for good

i did not used those internal filter as well cos i was using this tank for turtles so used cannister filter instead

thanks