Starphire Glass

s1214215

Hi

I am in Bangkok and I am looking at buying a 180cm x 80cm pane of 19mm thick Starphire glass from a distributor here (supplier is in Singapore). Can anyone tell me what it would approximately cost for this pane if I bought it in Singapore. I am trying to estimate what I am being charged for shipping and additional fees as they cant tell me at the Thai end it seems and the Singapore company wont tell me what it costs in Singapore also. Any help here is appreciated as I am just trying to work out what is a fair price.

Many thanks

Woooooah!!!!!!!!

I know starphire is pricey but the price I just was quoted here in Bangkok is off the planet..... Around 2000 Sing Dollars for a 180cm x 80cm pane at 19mm thick. I am sure it would be cheaper for me to drive a truck to Singapore and get it myself.

• SRC Member
Woooooah!!!!!!!!

I know starphire is pricey but the price I just was quoted here in Bangkok is off the planet..... Around 2000 Sing Dollars for a 180cm x 80cm pane at 19mm thick. I am sure it would be cheaper for me to drive a truck to Singapore and get it myself.

i don't think thats expensive for the size especially the thickness of 19mm, which is very rare. you can try singapore safety glass. i think they sell.

• 7 years later...