Is there skimmer plus filter 2 in 1?

xersion

• SRC Member

well bro, thanks for the link.

I'm selling this quick start system by jireh marine which is a airstone counter current skimmer with an overflow trickle filter, all in a compact hang in tank package.

You can refer to the link above.

if you're interested, please sms me at 91002020. Cheers

• SRC Member

i remember a thread not long ago regarding a power filter goes together with a skimmer.

if im not wrong you can buy it from C328.

good luck in ur search

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

Most of the time they dun work very well. I believe C328 had the Jebo one. I've got it there before. Hangon Filter with Skimmer inside. The skimmer is crap.. But if you are facing very limited space, crap skimmer is better than none.

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

• SRC Member

Hi Bro

Have you view the Via Aqua all-in-one skimmer ?

Check this link http://www.saltwaterfish.com/site_11_03/Vi...482_6_6_55.html.

I have one that comes with UV lights as well. I change the in-take with a surface skim and will need time to config it for smooth in-take. If you config it without surface skim, then it will work perfect with little trouble.

Hope this help.

• SRC Member
Hi Bro

Have you view the Via Aqua all-in-one skimmer ?

Check this link http://www.saltwaterfish.com/site_11_03/Vi...482_6_6_55.html.

I have one that comes with UV lights as well. I change the in-take with a surface skim and will need time to config it for smooth in-take. If you config it without surface skim, then it will work perfect with little trouble.

Hope this help.

The viaaqua one is a protein skimmer.. its not a filter at all.. It works and built like the Redsea hangon skimmer but much cheaper.. and still have teh UV option which is great.. I've use one before for a 2ft. Still will require something to filter the water. In any case, I dun think anyone sells it anymore.

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

• SRC Member

HI Bro

Check this new link http://www.americanaquariumproducts.com/Vi...ltiSkimmer.html

The Via Aqua Multi-Skimmer is more versatile than any other hang on the back filtration system today. It is a protein skimmer, UV Sterilizer, mechanical filter, chemical filter and either a biological filter or an ultraviolet sterilizer all in a perfect single unit. It was created with latest in marine filtration technology and innovation. The ViaAqua Multi-Skimmer is ozone compatible and has adjustable/variable Venturi with an exclusive air/water mixing chamber and an adjustable cup. The skimmer is designed to work with any of the Via Aqua LV Aquarium, up to 80 gallons, for an instant Nano reef.

The Via Aqua Multi Skimmer is a great combination skimmer, HOB Filter, and UV Sterilizer that is ideally suited for beginner saltwater aquariums up to 60 gallons. Excellent when used in conjunction with other filters and live rock!

• Simple installation

• Adjustable variable venturi with a air/water mixing chamber

• Adjustable collection cup

• Built in biological chamber or UV sterilizer chamber

• Filter cartridge with activated carbon

• Injects more air than any other protein skimmer in it class

• For aquariums up to 60-80 gallons

• Surface skimmer and bottom pick up

• Filtration is improved with the addition of a Pre-Filter such as the Filter Max 1 or 2

• Although this filter is not the best SINGLE UV, HOB, or Skimmer; for the price and the fact it combines three types of one unit, the Multi Skimmer is easily one of the best systems you can buy for a marine aquarium under 60 gallons especially when combined with a large amount of live rock inside the aquarium.