equipments for sale

^GeNoME^

as above.

2x 2.5ft hopar HO 24w T5 --- brought last month at c328 at 48 each, selling for 30 each.. seldom use

DSC00215.jpg

2x 2.5ft FL light --- got it as a package with my tank.. 1 cover for the FL is missing.. FOC together with the 2 hopar light.. alternatively selling for 20 for both!

DSC00217.jpg

2x 6output resun airpump and 4ways splitter and some air tubing - selling for 30 for both.. 15 each

DSC00220.jpg

1x 150w MH with DIY stand and stainless steel chain for hanging.. suitable for tank that are 2ft width and it will rest nicely on the eurobracing.. some with an extra 12k used 150w buld - selling for 70.. great for tanning! this MH set comes with 2 extra output for PL light but only 1 PL bulb is present.. whole PL can be extracted out from the MH set

DSC00235.jpg

DSC00237.jpg

a jager (eheim) 100w heater.. condition as gd as new.. never really use b4~ comes with orginal packaging.. brought at 30 selling at 20..

DSC00219.jpg

self collect at yishun.. can deliver if near my hse.. can trade with corals too`

call me at 94767184..