WTS: Powder Blue Tang, 4~5", buncho large liverocks

tayhonglee

• SRC Member

Hi guys,

I have a pbt for sale. its fat and eats like a pig. it recovered from ich a few weeks back after it got stressed from the decom. wanted to sell for $40, but now going for $30. its a tough little dude.

also have a pair of paired black clowns, wanted to sell for $20, now going for $10.

also, a 3 ft tank of liverocks, pretty big pieces. going for $150. its like a medley of the better rocks i bought from reefers through these couple of years. also comes with 2 buckets of dead rocks (dried till white already). also, comes free with some free fishes (a couple of paired tomato clowns, a couple of yellow wrasses)

please pm me if interested. thanks!

henry

• SRC Member

pbt is reserved. thanks!

also, i forgot to mentioned i have 2 jumbo cleaner shrimps for sale, body alone is at least 3.5". been with me since day one of my tank. you know how they are, like super hungry ghosts. they molt quite often, around once every couple of weeks. selling them as a pair for $30. please note that they are too well fed to clean fish anymore. very good for display though as they not shy.