My maiden dive

Hecter

• SRC Member

hey i went for my maiden dive today... damn sad case sia... cannot see anything one... :( no wonder they say singapore water good training grounds... saw only 3 or 4 corals... :P

after everything i got very slight headache.. why huh?? normal a not?

instructor say maybe i equalise unbalance... dun think it's my mask too tight...

Hecter;

Welcome to the world of diving.

The headache can be caused by many factors.

1) Unclean air

2) Fast descend and Ascend

3) Unable to control your buoyancy aka yoyo profile

Go dive more and master your buoyancy control. You will enjoy your dives even more after that.

Alternatively, check with your PADI Dive Centre and attend a PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty Course.

• SRC Member

yazid,

get a straw and put into the water and blow.. there u go... blow bubbles.. hahaha

Hecter,

Welcome to the underwater breathers.....now u are the exhibit in their environment.. hahaha

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
today i still have another outsea session... :D

hope today be better.. :lol:

hey.. stop making us envy u here... <_< ... we are all working right now, and suffering from nitrogen withdrawal syndrome... :lol::lol: hahaha... ok.. enjoy your dive...

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

for local waters, try to tip-toe using your fins, lots of sea urchins!!!!

• SRC Member
only 2 dives... never see any urchins leh.. a lot of Lps and i think a few sps..

SPS??? try looking at some forumers' tank.. u might find more in their tank than some dive sites.. :lol: errr... me not suggesting that they 'harvested' from that location... :unsure: