Wtb: PH pen

Looking for a pH pen becos the meter i recently bought from one reefer is not malfunctioning so been giving me alot of problem as reading is always off.

Thanks alot.

Will like to test it out before buying.

Vic, AM sells them. its quite good price (4 red notes and still got change), however, i think it doesn't come with calibrating fluid. (can't confirm though)

Brand new ah.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• SRC Member
this thing need to be calibrate,i do not think it malfuntion

haha..i have calibration liquid. calibrate a few times but still like that.

nvm cos today it's officially spoilt le...haha..there goes my 40bucks. from the day of purchase until not even one day it is giving me a correct reading.

today it died when i try calibrating it and mingle abit with the probe. now the reading totally stop at one value in whatever water i used.

received a few offers. if anyone letting go pH meter will be even better, haha...looking for around 50 to 60.

one bro selling his but need to replace the probe, anyone know the price of pinpoint probe ?

if expensive, might as well get a new one.haha..

thanks guys for all the feedbacks.

really appreciated it.

:D

cheers.

haha..i have calibration liquid. calibrate a few times but still like that.

nvm cos today it's officially spoilt le...haha..there goes my 40bucks. from the day of purchase until not even one day it is giving me a correct reading.

today it died when i try calibrating it and mingle abit with the probe. now the reading totally stop at one value in whatever water i used.

received a few offers. if anyone letting go pH meter will be even better, haha...looking for around 50 to 60.

one bro selling his but need to replace the probe, anyone know the price of pinpoint probe ?

if expensive, might as well get a new one.haha..

thanks guys for all the feedbacks.

really appreciated it.

:D

cheers.

Errmm... new probe will probably cost more than the price u pay for the meter (reefdepot)

Here's the ph pen price. (That's almost half the price of just the probe).

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.