sps available in china.

• 1 month later...
:eyebrow: hi bros and sis. this is just some (i would said about 50%) type of sps that is available in china .

the price is also dum low. :whistle:whistle:whistle ha..... enjoy bros and sis.

Do you know where i can order in from in China?? I'm now based in China and find it difficult or close to impossible to get any SPS here :pinch:

• SRC Member
Do you know where i can order in from in China?? I'm now based in China and find it difficult or close to impossible to get any SPS here :pinch:

Hi bro where are you in china? yes you are right its hard to get SPS in china. but you must know the "doors"

he..... me in SuZhou. if you are near by i can purchased and you come collect from me.

as to my knowledge i am the only one in suzhou that kept sps. no fun :pinch::pinch: you can call me on my mobile if you want. cya.

• SRC Member
How cheap is cheap? ;)

hi boss well its like 35 RMB each pcs. this price do not include transportation. so overall its only about 80 to 120 RMB each include transportation. ofcause there is also some that are not cheap which may come to about 120-180 RMB each without transportation.

why you also moving to china :upsidedown:

Hi bro where are you in china? yes you are right its hard to get SPS in china. but you must know the "doors"

he..... me in SuZhou. if you are near by i can purchased and you come collect from me.

as to my knowledge i am the only one in suzhou that kept sps. no fun :pinch::pinch: you can call me on my mobile if you want. cya.

Or give me your mobile no and I can call you.... I have a few SPS fans here, incl myself :eyeblur:

• SRC Member
Or give me your mobile no and I can call you.... I have a few SPS fans here, incl myself :eyeblur:

ya..... more SPS guys from singapore. :yeah: no problem you can call me at 134-0508-0098. iam going to order another batch soon. the thing is that you may not get what you order at time but that is china. the good thing about it is that they always ship you 10 % more, but the down side is that they will not compensate you if all rtn. :pinch: i ever had one shipment all RTN :cry2:

is there any LFS in FuZhou? maybe i visits you. do you know how long of a drive from SuZhou??

Thanks

• SRC Member
bro!!!

that is an amazing selection!

where's the piece i was promised!! hahhaha :)

hope youre doing well there bro.

hi ian once you move to china to work i will suppy you a tank full of SPS. ha.....

so when you moving????

ya..... more SPS guys from singapore. :yeah: no problem you can call me at 134-0508-0098. iam going to order another batch soon. the thing is that you may not get what you order at time but that is china. the good thing about it is that they always ship you 10 % more, but the down side is that they will not compensate you if all rtn. :pinch: i ever had one shipment all RTN :cry2:

is there any LFS in FuZhou? maybe i visits you. do you know how long of a drive from SuZhou??

Thanks

HI bro Alex...only 2 LFS in Fuzhou - nothing special, mostly local LPS and sometimes some imported LPS but good selection of fishes. Not sure about the drive distant here...hehehe but might not be worth it as the LFS here is only below average. I usually post in RC but when I saw your thread I got excited :yeah:

My build thread in RC is in the Large tank section called "295-gallon Peninsular ZEOVit SPS with Solaris I Series" and I'm known there as Ed Reef, if you want to take a read but be warn...it's a huge thread :lol:

:off: I will call you tomorrow Bro, if it;'s fine with you :phone:

• SRC Member
HI bro Alex...only 2 LFS in Fuzhou - nothing special, mostly local LPS and sometimes some imported LPS but good selection of fishes. Not sure about the drive distant here...hehehe but might not be worth it as the LFS here is only below average. I usually post in RC but when I saw your thread I got excited :yeah:

My build thread in RC is in the Large tank section called "295-gallon Peninsular ZEOVit SPS with Solaris I Series" and I'm known there as Ed Reef, if you want to take a read but be warn...it's a huge thread :lol:

:off: I will call you tomorrow Bro, if it;'s fine with you :phone:

bro bro no problem you can call me any time you like. cya. i will check in the rc site on your post.

thanks you are alot better than me. there is only one LFS in Suzhou. there will be another LFS opening soon :eyebrow:

bro bro no problem you can call me any time you like. cya. i will check in the rc site on your post.

thanks you are alot better than me. there is only one LFS in Suzhou. there will be another LFS opening soon :eyebrow:

But u got 'jalan' so that is better than 100 LFS :whistle:eyebrow:

• 2 months later...
hi boss well its like 35 RMB each pcs. this price do not include transportation. so overall its only about 80 to 120 RMB each include transportation. ofcause there is also some that are not cheap which may come to about 120-180 RMB each without transportation.

why you also moving to china :upsidedown:

Do they ship oversea ? that will be very interesting for us.. and local LFS will be in trouble the..lol :eyebrow: