WTS: Equipment

• SRC Member

Looking to sell some of my equipment as i'm slowly gonna decom my tank or keep FOWLR. Will update this thread regularly.

For now,

1. Deltec PF601 - $850 (with media inside, about half filled). Do note that this equipment is from Reef Depot and not parallel imported.

2. SP3000 Dosing Pump - $170 - New, just opened it see but changed of ideas, so never used at all.

Interested parties, pls leave ur contacts below and coupled with a PM. PILOTS, pls stay away.

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

Glad tat u still keeping tat ocean paradise in ur home nest. Thought u gonna tear down and decomm the whole tank :rolleyes: So now u can keep it easy and relax back abit.

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
Glad tat u still keeping tat ocean paradise in ur home nest. Thought u gonna tear down and decomm the whole tank :rolleyes: So now u can keep it easy and relax back abit.

slowly will decom lah... :(

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
Looking to sell some of my equipment as i'm slowly gonna decom my tank or keep FOWLR. Will update this thread regularly.

For now,

1. Deltec PF601 - $850 (with media inside, about half filled). Do note that this equipment is from Reef Depot and not parallel imported.

2. SP3000 Dosing Pump - $170 - New, just opened it see but changed of ideas, so never used at all.

Interested parties, pls leave ur contacts below and coupled with a PM. PILOTS, pls stay away.

Got picture of Deltec and use for how long ? Cheers

• SRC Member
Got picture of Deltec and use for how long ? Cheers

check out here Reef Depot and select Calcium Reactors and look for PF601. The Unit been used for just over a yr. No Scratches. See to believe.