wtb Dolphin MC-788 chiller

petecyl

• SRC Member

Hi bro,

IF u are using for 1ft is ok to buy 788. but if your tank is 2ft then go for the 789 series or even higher one

bcos i am using 789 and is barely can cool down my 2ft but not too bad in maintainig the water temp.

C328 has 789 just saw it 2 days ago . i bought mine from them at $125nett a good bargain.

i hope that helps

Dolphin MC-788 anyone selling use ones ,read some where

they say new one for $80 or anyone know which shop selling

looking for use ones say may $30-$40 will self collect

sms mi or pm me

97895334 Peter

thanks for reading

Hi bro,

IF u are using for 1ft is ok to buy 788. but if your tank is 2ft then go for the 789 series or even higher one

bcos i am using 789 and is barely can cool down my 2ft but not too bad in maintainig the water temp.

C328 has 789 just saw it 2 days ago . i bought mine from them at $125nett a good bargain.

i hope that helps

thanks for the info i am not using to cool fish tank i am using to cool a styro foam box about 25 liters of water

guess 788 should be enough as there is no heat from the outside should be able to bring water to 25 deg or lower

• 3 months later...

Hi bro, care to share if the dolphin MC-789 is runing hoter than chiller as ppl clamied?

Hi bro,

i hope that helps

• SRC Member
thanks for the info i am not using to cool fish tank i am using to cool a styro foam box about 25 liters of water

guess 788 should be enough as there is no heat from the outside should be able to bring water to 25 deg or lower

Hi petecyl,

I have this 788 lying in storage, can sell it to you, if u want

But this chiller isn't powerful at all & i don't think can achieve temperatures lower than 1-2 deg below the actual water temp.