Healthy tangs for sale!!!

uLtRaMaN

• SRC Member

Decided to sell a few of my tangs to reduce bio-load, fishes are about 2.5"-3".

1. Chocolate tang $15.00

2. Powder Brown tang $15.00

3. Blue tang $25.00

Take all for $50.00

Interested kindly call/sms me at 90296116, deal in Bt. Panjang.

Thank you.

post-762-1218341746.jpg

post-762-1218341768.jpg

post-762-1218341803.jpg

post-762-1218341826.jpg

• SRC Member
Blue tang up for sale again due to kena aeroplane by babareef. Reserved and say collect today ended up giving ###### n bull story :angry:

I admit that I cancelled my reservation. But my reason was due to inconvenience cos have to take MRT to Bukit Panjang and take LRT 4 to 5 stations. All these are geniune reasons and not ###### n bull story. I apologised to u many times but u still said I aeroplane?U can ask people like Thairun,Underwater,Mopiko, VT snowman and many others how I deal with them.

• SRC Member
I admit that I cancelled my reservation. But my reason was due to inconvenience cos have to take MRT to Bukit Panjang and take LRT 4 to 5 stations. All these are geniune reasons and not ###### n bull story. I apologised to u many times but u still said I aeroplane?U can ask people like Thairun,Underwater,Mopiko, VT snowman and many others how I deal with them.

In the 1st place, I've already indicated very clearly dealing will be at Bt. Panjang. So why bother to reserve if you think it's inconvenient for you? No need to tell me how you deal with others, to me you are already a pilot so no point explaining further. There are many funny people around one chap asked me when can view in Bt. Panjang and asked me for the exact address. After I sms him everything he says too far cause don't drive, really a bunch of time wasters. You know who you are joker.

• SRC Member

Aiyah just becos u so desperate to sell off your blue tang u resort to this kind of thing. Anyway I'm your customer, I have the right to change my mind.

In the 1st place, I've already indicated very clearly dealing will be at Bt. Panjang. So why bother to reserve if you think it's inconvenient for you? No need to tell me how you deal with others, to me you are already a pilot so no point explaining further. There are many funny people around one chap asked me when can view in Bt. Panjang and asked me for the exact address. After I sms him everything he says too far cause don't drive, really a bunch of time wasters. You know who you are joker.

• SRC Member
Aiyah just becos u so desperate to sell off your blue tang u resort to this kind of thing. Anyway I'm your customer, I have the right to change my mind.

Muahahahahaaa dun ###### n tok ###### pilot, just too bad i dun hv any place for u to land ur plane, go elsewhere next time hor. And pls listen carefully i am not desperate to sell d fish and i dun need d extra 20 bucks to live, the fish is back into my tank fyi. Next time dun anyhow land ur plane pls.

Oh yes pls dun sms me anymore cause i dun hv d time to entertain pilots and time wasters like u. HAHA still has the cheek to tok abt reputation.

• SRC Member

Ok if u say I pilot and u so desperate for 20 bucks, give me your bank account and I'll deposit the money as compensation. What a lame way to hide the fact that u are so desperate by saying that now the fish is back in the tank!!!!

Muahahahahaaa dun ###### n tok ###### pilot, just too bad i dun hv any place for u to land ur plane, go elsewhere next time hor. And pls listen carefully i am not desperate to sell d fish and i dun need d extra 20 bucks to live, the fish is back into my tank fyi. Next time dun anyhow land ur plane pls.

Oh yes pls dun sms me anymore cause i dun hv d time to entertain pilots and time wasters like u. HAHA still has the cheek to tok abt reputation.

• SRC Member
Ok if u say I pilot and u so desperate for 20 bucks, give me your bank account and I'll deposit the money as compensation. What a lame way to hide the fact that u are so desperate by saying that now the fish is back in the tank!!!!

D fact is u r d pilot, dun deny anymore. I do not nd any compensation, i just shoot down pilots, and too bad u happened to b one. If u think u r in d mood of giving away $, i would suggest u make a donation to d temple, do some gd deeds instead of crying like a baby here after being poked in d A-S-S.

Bro Ultraman,

When you advertise in forums, you have to expect that such things are likely to happen, as seen in many other forums, eg. in eBays, car forums, IT forums,etc..etc...

As long as the buyer have not paid or item not transacted, they have the right to exercise the withdrawal of purchase. As a seller, you have to expect that. That is the reason WHY many seller would want the buyer to do self collection near to the sellers place. If they come, take it, if they don't, so be it! You should have seen those seller who travel much distance to deliver, and yet the buyer never show up!

Be cool about it, no point scarring your face and displaying dissatisfaction in the public forum trying to vent your unhappiness and shaming others, as you are probably going to be the only one who is upset.

Chill out, ok, bro? and CHEER UP! :):):)

Seller have the right not to sell.

Same for the buyer have the right not to buy.

So stop acting like baby and cry over something cannot be undone.

Is all because of the Blue Tang. So blame him then. Not because of $20 right???

Then give it away for FREE. You will receive many SMS and people from Johor will also walk to your house to collect..

• SRC Member
Yes I'm generous. So what? Then what are you? Just becos of 20 dollars, u spoiled people's reputation.

u already hv no reputation now so stop talking abt that, pilot. pls it's not abt 20, it's abt trust. to me u r not even worth 20 dollars now because d trust is already broken.ok i've said enough so carry on to do watever u like, me no time for a untrustworthy person.

• SRC Member
Bro Ultraman,

When you advertise in forums, you have to expect that such things are likely to happen, as seen in many other forums, eg. in eBays, car forums, IT forums,etc..etc...

As long as the buyer have not paid or item not transacted, they have the right to exercise the withdrawal of purchase. As a seller, you have to expect that. That is the reason WHY many seller would want the buyer to do self collection near to the sellers place. If they come, take it, if they don't, so be it! You should have seen those seller who travel much distance to deliver, and yet the buyer never show up!

Be cool about it, no point scarring your face and displaying dissatisfaction in the public forum trying to vent your unhappiness and shaming others, as you are probably going to be the only one who is upset.

Chill out, ok, bro? and CHEER UP! :):):)

bro i understand, this guy just simply refuses to accept d fact that he piloted. instead he kept stressing i was desperate over a mere 20 bucks which i cannot accept.

buyer can chose to back out at d last min, seller can also chose to boycott right?

dun worry im cool cause i just shot down an airplane.

• SRC Member
Seller have the right not to sell.

Same for the buyer have the right not to buy.

So stop acting like baby and cry over something cannot be undone.

Is all because of the Blue Tang. So blame him then. Not because of $20 right???

Then give it away for FREE. You will receive many SMS and people from Johor will also walk to your house to collect..

i think ur comments are not necessary at all, cause u are pouring oil onto flames. if im not wrong u do not hv very gd selling history as well, and your comments are always sarcastic towards fellow members, so better for u to keep quiet to avoid more conflicts, mind ur own business i would suggest.

• SRC Member
You don't look good either.

Found a Robert and die die want him to buy your fish.

BUYER HAVER THE RIGHT NOT TO BUY YOUR FISH!!!!!

PILOT is still better than PIRATE...

im not surprised ur on his side cause only the same type of people can click together and think likewise, and i hv no doubt u r also one of them.

toking abt looking for robert anyone could just do a search or ur buy/sell thread and d truth will be out instantly.

haizzz this is one of d thread which i think everyone can tell what kind of a person u r.............going ard cursing and sabotaging others until MOD had to showhand...............

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...mp;#entry745834

• SRC Member

Who said I never admit I pilot? In fact I want to make peace by paying u compensation. But your main intention from the very beginning is only to shame others. R u sure u r cool?

bro i understand, this guy just simply refuses to accept d fact that he piloted. instead he kept stressing i was desperate over a mere 20 bucks which i cannot accept.

buyer can chose to back out at d last min, seller can also chose to boycott right?

dun worry im cool cause i just shot down an airplane.