Healthy tangs for sale!!!

uLtRaMaN

• SRC Member

Thanks bro

Seller have the right not to sell.

Same for the buyer have the right not to buy.

So stop acting like baby and cry over something cannot be undone.

Is all because of the Blue Tang. So blame him then. Not because of $20 right???

Then give it away for FREE. You will receive many SMS and people from Johor will also walk to your house to collect..

• SRC Member

Thanks bro

Bro Ultraman,

When you advertise in forums, you have to expect that such things are likely to happen, as seen in many other forums, eg. in eBays, car forums, IT forums,etc..etc...

As long as the buyer have not paid or item not transacted, they have the right to exercise the withdrawal of purchase. As a seller, you have to expect that. That is the reason WHY many seller would want the buyer to do self collection near to the sellers place. If they come, take it, if they don't, so be it! You should have seen those seller who travel much distance to deliver, and yet the buyer never show up!

Be cool about it, no point scarring your face and displaying dissatisfaction in the public forum trying to vent your unhappiness and shaming others, as you are probably going to be the only one who is upset.

Chill out, ok, bro? and CHEER UP! :):):)

• SRC Supporter
You don't look good either.

Found a Robert and die die want him to buy your fish.

BUYER HAVER THE RIGHT NOT TO BUY YOUR FISH!!!!!

PILOT is still better than PIRATE...

i dont see a reason why u shld be involved.

infact u always get involve in such situation.

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• SRC Member

agree with Reddevil.

Ultraman, be cool man, atleast babareef tells you about it and didnt go missing etc.

happy reefing mate and dun let this incident affects you from enjoying this hobby.

peace peace and cool cool

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
Who said I never admit I pilot? In fact I want to make peace by paying u compensation. But your main intention from the very beginning is only to shame others. R u sure u r cool?

I am very cool now. Ok we shall let the matter rest here, better to make a friend then an enemy. Didn't meant to put u to shame just that I already had too many of such cases until I cannot loon liao. Just think, if that happened to you will you be pissed off?

As for the compensation, if I were to accept then I will be a LJL, i will never do such a thing.

• SRC Member

u r absolutely right bro, this guy is a black sheep in SRC. Always trying to stir shit whenever there is an opportunity, just look at all his post and u will know.

• SRC Member
agree with Reddevil.

Ultraman, be cool man, atleast babareef tells you about it and didnt go missing etc.

happy reefing mate and dun let this incident affects you from enjoying this hobby.

peace peace and cool cool

ok ok bro, let's enjoy the hobby