FOC: Live Rock + Sand

Guinness

• SRC Member

Due to a major makeover of my tank. I have the following to give away:

2x 25 litre buckets of live rock. From very large to small pieces.

1 large bucket/drum 12.2US gallons of live sand. Grade will be hard t determine as it is all mixed over the years. generally 'fine' to very 'fine'.

Don't ask me about weight. I'll just tell you it's heavy.

Will not deliver but will help you bring it downstairs :P Collection in TPY.

Sorry no livestock. I am still keeping my tank and livestock. [never know Singaporeans :P gotta put this disclaimer]

Everything will be going to my local LFS if no one confirms anything by tomorrow. Sorry for the short notice, but i didn't know i had THAT much extra in my tank.

Pls call me at 82223181. Pls don't use forum PM or sms, i might miss it. Very busy with the tank today. Messed my whole house up in my little adventure. :thanks:

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 1

WTS Teco 1000

2. 0

WHERE CAN I BUY COUNTERFEIT MONEY,DRIVERS LICENSES,ID CARDS,PASSPORTS (‪whatsapp +447436442801)

3. 0

WHERE CAN I BUY COUNTERFEIT MONEY,DRIVERS LICENSES,ID CARDS,PASSPORTS (‪whatsapp +447436442801)

4. 0

5. 0