A Little Tank Update

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely pink plate u've got there! Really like your tank man...From the balcony that your tank sits on to the overall design of your tank and cabinet!...not forgetting that huge tank u've got!!! My dream... Keep it up and really looking forward to seeing it filled with the candy sticks! hehe...all the best!

"Save a reef, grow your own"

• SRC Member
Lovely pink plate u've got there! Really like your tank man...From the balcony that your tank sits on to the overall design of your tank and cabinet!...not forgetting that huge tank u've got!!! My dream... Keep it up and really looking forward to seeing it filled with the candy sticks! hehe...all the best!

thanks bro.Mellow.....will get back will better a stocked tank and more pictures..... :D

Lights arrive in Singapore last night bro.Alpha.....now waiting for lights to be hooked up by Wednesday because my Electrician free on that day only...... :D

Congrats on the lights.

Wow now you can go full swing SPS already. Got tips of new shipment pls let us know then we can go grab :P

• SRC Member

Thread closed at the request of Acanthurus pyroferus.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif