my new tank!

terryansimon

• SRC Member

:rolleyes: Hi Terryansimon,

May I ask where do u got your purple decorated firefish 'cos I am looking high & low for it! Been searching from LCK to PR but still cannot find!!!

Thanks for the info, appreciate it & merry Christmas to you!

Btw what camera are u using, very nice when u took the close-up!!

;)

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where u get your percula..?

could be the source of it..

I note there some slight tear on one of it.

your purple firefish looks good!! did u try

to put them in the cage like I did..? they

like to jump alot, n timid lot of fishy.. \

the tail also abit ragged.. need to put some

tonic to butter it up.. :)

• SRC Member
yes. I'm pretty sure. did a check just now. (=

How abt ammonia? read somewhere that at night, when ph drop, NH may just shoot up for a spike, and here go the cycling process.

You may want to do a test, by removing your LS and put in a dead prawn again, to monitor the parameter. your tank should be large enough to absord a dead prawn if the cycling is fully completed.

How abt ammonia? read somewhere that at night, when ph drop, NH may just shoot up for a spike, and here go the cycling process.

You may want to do a test, by removing your LS and put in a dead prawn again, to monitor the parameter. your tank should be large enough to absord a dead prawn if the cycling is fully completed.

doubt anyone will do that to check..so leh chey man..

how to catch all the LS upz..?? a few hours job.

for 4ft tank, it should be pretty cycled.

u dump two prawns in also no effect on the ammonia.

3 prawn n upz will..

I got one neighbour who tried it cycling his new tank b4.

urh. no fret. my NH3 is still zero. everything is zero. including my wallet. except NO3 of course. :P

bwilly...what to do. I didn't chose the bugger! (=

AlfaRomeo. sure thing. but I'm not the maestro. I'm also considered a rookie. actually, my philosophy towards photography is that everybody is a rookie. no such thing as "I've learned everything there is and I'm the best" even Kreud would agree. Helmund Kreud I think his name was. (=

• 1 month later...

HI Terry, just want to check with you, you true percula that RIP was it in your new tank? Did body turn white (blister like?)

I bought a pair too.(not from CF), put into my new tank (ammonia 0, nitrate not tested, nitrite quite high), wish to find out what actually happen. :thanks:

I share you pain in the loss. :cry2: I have gone thru it.

HI Terry, just want to check with you, you true percula that RIP was it in your new tank? Did body turn white (blister like?)

I bought a pair too.(not from CF), put into my new tank (ammonia 0, nitrate not tested, nitrite quite high), wish to find out what actually happen. :thanks:

I share you pain in the loss. :cry2: I have gone thru it.

nope. none turn white. I think it was an acclimatisation problem and maybe my tnak wasn't quite ready yet even though NH3 and NO2 was zero.