Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.

welcome back bro!

SRC missed you.

Now we can TCSS easier liao...hehehe

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member

yeah...haha...back from remand...not too bad...get to eat and sleep... :rolleyes:

So now you got to watch your behaviour...cannot be a naughty boy anymore... :whistle

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.

So now you got to watch your behaviour...cannot be a naughty boy anymore... whistling.gif

I did he did kind of enjoyed the suspension and watching the world goes by. :P

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

• SRC Member

Welcome back, our fallen brethren. The eagle eye zoas is the best value purchase you've got so far. Anyway wat did you do to get the rbta to split? Threaten it with physical harm issit haha. I had it for 18 months and it never once split no matter how stressed, even when it was torn it just healed back. :D

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

Welcome back, our fallen brethren. The eagle eye zoas is the best value purchase you've got so far.

Bino is implying all your other purchases are crap!

Anyway wat did you do to get the rbta to split? Threaten it with physical harm issit haha. I had it for 18 months and it never once split no matter how stressed, even when it was torn it just healed back. biggrin.gif

I think Siang just tell crude yellow jokes to them until they buay tahan....

• SRC Member

Welcome back, our fallen brethren. The eagle eye zoas is the best value purchase you've got so far. Anyway wat did you do to get the rbta to split? Threaten it with physical harm issit haha. I had it for 18 months and it never once split no matter how stressed, even when it was torn it just healed back. :D

no idea leh...i went home yesterday and saw it has shifted a bit to the left..so i take a look and saw 2..haha...din threaten it physically or scream n shout at it or stroke it...some more for the past few weeks i've been red sea salt mix...probably due to henry's gourmet...

l7304smr.jpg

WB smile.gif

never consider adding splendid wrasse to your collection?

for a minute, I thought that was White Balance.

He does not fancy splendid....

• SRC Member

Bino is implying all your other purchases are crap!

haha....wat he means is that..besides the eagle eyes...the rest are just avg joes...nothing to comment about...in short is...crap...ya i know...i use that word also went LFS has nothing much...

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Member

for a minute, I thought that was White Balance.

i'm jus afraid splendid will peck on my brains and pratas...last time i went to Comy's place, his splendid peck on his brain until quite jialak...i mean his brain coral...not the brain inside his head...

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Member

i'm jus afraid splendid will peck on my brains and pratas...last time i went to Comy's place, his splendid peck on his brain until quite jialak...i mean his brain coral...not the brain inside his head...

lol yeah... my splendid's actually v. naughty, keep pecking on my brain CORAL. :P

Have I told you my mom has a nickname for my splendid?

drum roll.......

FANCIFUL fish! hahaa

haha....wat he means is that..besides the eagle eyes...the rest are just avg joes...nothing to comment about...in short is...crap...ya i know...i use that word also went LFS has nothing much...

wah I joking only hor........ dun mean it.

I also have craps in my tank... hehe.... but average Joes are nice too....

One of my favorite zoas are the cheapo ones from Irwana.

so nasty arh? too bad i cannot verify.

Get me a brain/ prata then I confirm for you... :P

• SRC Member

Hahaha I never say crap hor don't put words in my mouth. I meant to say for a rock the size of a small baby, and the price you paid, it is a damn good deal. Completely different context.

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

Hahaha I never say crap hor don't put words in my mouth. I meant to say for a rock the size of a small baby, and the price you paid, it is a damn good deal. Completely different context.

lol... jacky ==> another shit stirrer.....

• SRC Member

yeah...sometimes that LFS do not know exactly wat they r selling...haha...once i asked them wat is this shrimp...they told me its big head shrimp...later i found out its peppermint shrimp...another time..i asked them how much is the anthias...they asked me wat is anthias...and i have to point to them...but their prices quite reasonable so far....one of my fav LFS...

l7304smr.jpg

yeah...sometimes that LFS do not know exactly wat they r selling...haha...once i asked them wat is this shrimp...they told me its big head shrimp...later i found out its peppermint shrimp...another time..i asked them how much is the anthias...they asked me wat is anthias...and i have to point to them...but their prices quite reasonable so far....one of my fav LFS...

Must be AM lah. Most of the other LFS know what they are selling :P