price range for frowspawn coral

xfusion

if you are geeting the luminous ones like this ...harder to find...though exp. but seems to be the common market rate...(asked ard in several farms so far)

post-7-1070123335.jpg

not everyone can get that cheap a price, yah?

Un-charming guy like me? normally pays more just to get LFS to sell corals to me.....kekeke.... :lol::lol::lol:

from Yio Chu Kang Road, turn left or right into Jalan Kayu, depending on which direction you're coming from.

Then first traffic light, turn left.

That means if you come out from the roti prata stalls, turn right on the second junction. Its the junction after the home/buddhist lodge/something. and its far away from the petrol kiosk itself.

• SRC Member
from Yio Chu Kang Road, turn left or right into Jalan Kayu, depending on which direction you're coming from.

Then first traffic light, turn left.

That means if you come out from the roti prata stalls, turn right on the second junction. Its the junction after the home/buddhist lodge/something. and its far away from the petrol kiosk itself.

:thanks: for the info, i think i know the way there, anyone wish to hop in, going alone is quiet boring? i stay in tampines

Btw, though of going to LCK, but seen like all godd stuff are gone, really lazy bird, never get good food. Ahhhhhh

:snore::snore:

hihi like to enquire on the price..is $50 for such coral expensive? wat is the price range like?

:thanks:

Theres basically 2 diff types.

1 is branchy type, while the other is wall type. (much like cateyes bubble corals)

Branchy will be much much cheaper than walls. Branch type can cost between S$18 to S$30 depending on size. Whereas wall type can cost between S$40 to S$60 also depending on size.

Retailers tend to sell higher if they find the colors is unique! ;)

• SRC Member

Theres basically 2 diff types.

1 is branchy type, while the other is wall type. (much like cateyes bubble corals)

Branchy will be much much cheaper than walls. Branch type can cost between S$18 to S$30 depending on size. Whereas wall type can cost between S$40 to S$60 also depending on size.

Retailers tend to sell higher if they find the colors is unique! ;)

so what the big different between the branch and the wall type, any pic to show, so that will not be con by the LFS.