A Wrassey Affairs.....

post-14772-1269266537_thumb.jpgpost-14772-1269266571_thumb.jpg

post-14772-1269266579_thumb.jpgpost-14772-1269266586_thumb.jpg

post-14772-1269266595_thumb.jpgpost-14772-1269266609_thumb.jpg

post-14772-1269266616_thumb.jpgpost-14772-1269266626_thumb.jpg

post-14772-1269266633_thumb.jpg

Lubbok!! condei!!! flame!!! exqusite!!! :wub:

you got poisoned by flame too? :lol:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

heeeyy mit, your wrassey affairs is so simillar to mine too.. :P nniiicceeeeeeee... your wall mount tank means they probably have a nice deep tank to swim in. :P coolness.

looking good. :)

Cheers

Desi

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• SRC Supporter
heeeyy mit, your wrassey affairs is so simillar to mine too.. :P nniiicceeeeeeee... your wall mount tank means they probably have a nice deep tank to swim in. :P coolness.

looking good. :)

Cheers

Desi

Can't compare to your la... your tank is a bungalow, mine is HDB... haha.. they certainly have the length to swim back and forth.... but no so much in the width. Just hope they can adapt. But strangely, every time I worry my tank is over crowded, some accidents will happen and some fish will die. Like when I bought the flame n condei, my purple chromis died stuck at the overflow when I reach home with the 2 new residents.... sigh... so end up still with 8 fishes... just nice, HUAT ah.

So i better stop buying liao and stay with these 8 fishes, unless I give/sell away my clarkii clown n blue tang.

Can't compare to your la... your tank is a bungalow, mine is HDB... haha.. they certainly have the length to swim back and forth.... but no so much in the width. Just hope they can adapt. But strangely, every time I worry my tank is over crowded, some accidents will happen and some fish will die. Like when I bought the flame n condei, my purple chromis died stuck at the overflow.... sigh... so end up still with 8 fishes... just nice, HUAT ah.

So i better stop buying liao and stay with these 8 fishes, unless I give/sell away my clarkii clown n blue tang.

I feel that your tank might be too narrow for them.

not suitable for them. hope I am wrong and that they do well there.

good luck bro!

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member

Mitlancer,

You can collect my tank as well as to view the cabinet n cannister this coming Sat evening after 9pm or Sunday evening after 9pm....or next week evening, mon-fri, after 7pm....

This sat i will need to go and collect my chiller around noon time and to drop by AM to get a pump and NSW....so will be quite busy during the day....after that got to bring my family out for dinner....

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Supporter
I feel that your tank might be too narrow for them.

not suitable for them. hope I am wrong and that they do well there.

good luck bro!

Yeah, in terms of width, kinda. Anyway, so far there are sufficient hiding places for everyone and all chop their favourite sleeping place. ")

• SRC Supporter
Mitlancer,

You can collect my tank as well as to view the cabinet n cannister this coming Sat evening after 9pm or Sunday evening after 9pm....or next week evening, mon-fri, after 7pm....

This sat i will need to go and collect my chiller around noon time and to drop by AM to get a pump and NSW....so will be quite busy during the day....after that got to bring my family out for dinner....

Ok, will check with my wife what is her schedule for this weekend. If not, arrange weekday. Will sms u. I think Qing Ming coming liao... and going to start with all the praying this weekend or next..... Thanks again bro.

• SRC Member
Ok, will check with my wife what is her schedule for this weekend. If not, arrange weekday. Will sms u. I think Qing Ming coming liao... and going to start with all the praying this weekend or next..... Thanks again bro.

ok...np.

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Member

jim!

what new project you have? :eyebrow:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

<!--quoteo(post=890856:date=Mar 23 2010, 10:23 AM:name=AhSiang)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AhSiang @ Mar 23 2010, 10:23 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=890856"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Mitlancer,

This sat i will need to go and collect my chiller around noon time and to drop by AM to get a pump and NSW....so will be quite busy during the day....after that got to bring my family out for dinner....<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

hey bro,

How is it going? i bet your arms are aching...one empty tank, a heavy cabinet, 10kg of live rocks, one chiller..all in one nite...i hope your wife did not start nagging when she sees all the stuffs u have brought home haha...

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Supporter

hey bro,

How is it going? i bet your arms are aching...one empty tank, a heavy cabinet, 10kg of live rocks, one chiller..all in one nite...i hope your wife did not start nagging when she sees all the stuffs u have brought home haha...

haha.. yes, i managed all alone when I reach hm... no joke. My arms are ok, used to it cos I have to carry my almost 20kg son every weekends. But my lower calf muscles are aching like siao cos, I was washing the tank while squatting... used almost half a bottle of vinegar, n now your old tank looks clean and neat... :)

Sigh, u know what is the irony, I actually had convinced my wife, but now its my mother!!!! Wah lau eh, why the women in the house always so many negative opinions... I super de-moralized. So the tank now sits just outside my main door. Will have to wait for a period for her to cool off first. I seriously need to get my own apartment and move out liao. Bloody cant even make such a small decision over a 2ft tank.

Anyway, I m still collecting the equipments slowly, so I no hurry. Just take my own time to do it slowly and un-noticeable.... hehehe....

haha.. yes, i managed all alone when I reach hm... no joke. My arms are ok, used to it cos I have to carry my almost 20kg son every weekends. But my lower calf muscles are aching like siao cos, I was washing the tank while squatting... used almost half a bottle of vinegar, n now your old tank looks clean and neat... :)

Sigh, u know what is the irony, I actually had convinced my wife, but now its my mother!!!! Wah lau eh, why the women in the house always so many negative opinions... I super de-moralized. So the tank now sits just outside my main door. Will have to wait for a period for her to cool off first. I seriously need to get my own apartment and move out liao. Bloody cant even make such a small decision over a 2ft tank.

Anyway, I m still collecting the equipments slowly, so I no hurry. Just take my own time to do it slowly and un-noticeable.... hehehe....

Hi Bro,

So the new tank occupies the space when the 'kid's playground' is? Give ur mum some time, after a while when she see the fishes and corals, she grow to love it.... :upsidedown:

Tank Size: 3 x 3 x 2 with 3.5ft cabinet

• SRC Member

Hi Bro,

So the new tank occupies the space when the 'kid's playground' is? Give ur mum some time, after a while when she see the fishes and corals, she grow to love it.... :upsidedown:

yeah...when my mom came over to my place n saw my 4ft tank there...doink...start to question me how come i go n upgrade my tank...kitchen already so many things....blah blah blah....women r like that lah...when we pamper ourselves they start to nag...in fact, i dun need an aquatronica control...every now and then, my wife will text me if something wrong with my tank....just now text me to tell me my tank got brown algae appearing and my light socket loose...

+100million....it's always beta to have your own place...coz its your territory liao...and so long yr wife is ok, np...but now is sellers' market...COV for open mkt is very high and a 3 bed room condo in a lousy location easily cost close to one million and above...

dun worry lah...u r not alone...i'm sure quite a number of brothers here can share...haha...

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Member

bro I noe how u feel !!! I kanna bomb left rite center when I ninja home my tank lol...even my grandma oso bomb me bth -_- ...

Eeeerrrr....your tank very big meh??? Why kenna bomb right, left, up, down and centre... :upsidedown:

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.

• SRC Supporter

dear all, thanks for the support and encouragement. I really need to vent out somewhere.. had been hiding inside me since last night after my mother's confrontation... *expletive*... imagine father of 2 still kana bombed... damn DL.... they always treat us like kids... sigh... If I can't handle such small matter, how I going to survive in my work!!!! (*#&%^%&*^#

yeah...when my mom came over to my place n saw my 4ft tank there...doink...start to question me how come i go n upgrade my tank...kitchen already so many things....blah blah blah....women r like that lah...when we pamper ourselves they start to nag...in fact, i dun need an aquatronica control...every now and then, my wife will text me if something wrong with my tank....just now text me to tell me my tank got brown algae appearing and my light socket loose...

+100million....it's always beta to have your own place...coz its your territory liao...and so long yr wife is ok, np...but now is sellers' market...COV for open mkt is very high and a 3 bed room condo in a lousy location easily cost close to one million and above...

dun worry lah...u r not alone...i'm sure quite a number of brothers here can share...haha...

Whoa 'free' sms module? can save a few $K from there lor.... :rolleyes: Like that means ur wife quite supportative mah, still help u to 'jar-kua' ur tank....

dear all, thanks for the support and encouragement. I really need to vent out somewhere.. had been hiding inside me since last night after my mother's confrontation... *expletive*... imagine father of 2 still kana bombed... damn DL.... they always treat us like kids... sigh... If I can't handle such small matter, how I going to survive in my work!!!! (*#&%^%&*^#

Oh yah bro, if you need assistance, just let me know lah. Can help you to wash or carry stuff..... :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

aiya...my parents also treat me like gi-nan also...

when i first started my nano tank...i have to smoke my wife that my office tank is going to decom, so i can go into reefing to save some of the livestocks...haha...

l7304smr.jpg

Bro,

you can try terrorist tactics... since tell them you changed your mind now and you want a brand new 8ft tank in the house liao! :pirate:

Then slowly compromise back to the 2ft. :phone: