3FT Tank & cabinet FS (3ftx2ftx2ft with external overflow box)

DEEPBLUE1

Veri veri cheap..basically make me an offer and get pple to come to my place to move it ...lol

can follow the link to see the setup:

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...=22699&st=0

Lots of rocks to give away to buyer as base for your structure

Do pm me if interested. Sorry, at this moment, not giving rocks to other pple until buyer of tank says he doesnt want it

Veri veri cheap..basically make me an offer and get pple to come to my place to move it ...lol

can follow the link to see the setup:

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...=22699&st=0

Lots of rocks to give away to buyer as base for your structure

Do pm me if interested. Sorry, at this moment, not giving rocks to other pple until buyer of tank says he doesnt want it

bro possible to sell the sump seperately?? :D

Bro

Pls sms me your place to view,my hp 98413825

Hi, I am not selling parts separately and no plans to keep the tank and cabinet for other purposes. Sorry about it.

For others who are interested and pmed me, have replied accordingly.

I am usually at home in the evening. Do contact me via PM to arrange for viewing.

Pls note: I will sell it to the person who can confirm first and able to move the tank at the earliest date.

Cheers

Hi. Tank still available..:P

Going at $100..get your own movers and if you need, I will throw in the 0.5hp Pac Cool chiller as well.

Do pm me to make arrangement

Wow Bro, such a good tank with outside overflow and with dad price!

Such a good buy with free Chiller somemore! Saw it for myself

You so generous :eyebrow:

Ups for your sale, bro :D

Btw my corals look happier with your additional tunze.

Had PMed you about ZEOvite system.

:thanks:

Mix reef-Main tank 3x2.5x2.5ftA

TI 3ft 8tube

Hitachi compressor unit 1HP

1 x AP- 702 Deltec

1 x Coral Lab CR with Ph controller; 1X AquaMedic Kalk Reactor top off

Baby fish dosing kh/Sr&Kcl/mg

DI water thru kalkwasser

1 x Skimz Fr with BRS gfo

2 x Rio 32hF main pump

1 x Pinpt Orp monitor

1 X Pinpt Ph monitor

Aquamedic wave maker

Sump 3x1.5ft plumbed together with;

1.5ft cube live rock

Frag tank 5x1x1ft

• 2 weeks later...

Yup....guy who reserved it couldnt meet the condition as agreed so I am relisting the tank for sale again.

1) Same deal: $100 for the tank set(3FT tank with sump) and I have a .5 hp pac cool chiller to thrown into the deal as well. Tank is in solid condition except for rusty hinges for cabinet door.

also for sale:

2) A Beckett Skimmer(Also in tip-top condition - going at $200) can produce solid skimming by MD40 or MD55 pump.

3) A 1 Metre tall DIY CA Reactor - going at $100 as well. All my equipment are made by RM.

Additional: Will sell my last 6060 tunze with magnetic holder at $60 to buyer of the Skimmer or Ca Reactor (first come first serve though, not selling separately)

I left the hobby for a long time... so I hope I will deal with pple who dont aeroplane and waste each other's time. Thanks for looking at the thread. Cheers

Updates:

1) Tank sold (deposit collected) : $100 for the tank set(3FT tank with sump) with a .5 hp pac cool chiller to thrown into the deal.

2) A Beckett Skimmer(Also in tip-top condition - revised price: $150 --> can produce solid skimming used to be driven by a MD40.

3) A 1-Metre tall DIY CA Reactor - revised price $80. All my equipment are made by RM.

Additional: Will sell my last 6060 tunze with magnetic holder at $60 to buyer of the Skimmer or Ca Reactor (first come first serve though, not selling separately)

Thanks for looking at the thread. Cheers