WTS Resun 650 and a few Ehim Canister filter

kimwailee

• SRC Member

Hi all, helping a friend of my selling 1x Resun and 3x Ehim Canister filter. All equipment used in planted tank... thus no salt no rust... Pls PM your best price and I will respond to best offer only... Thanks.

BTY, collection at Sengkang.

Hi all, helping a friend of my selling 1x Resun and 3x Ehim Canister filter. All equipment used in planted tank... thus no salt no rust... Pls PM your best price and I will respond to best offer only... Thanks.

BTY, collection at Sengkang.

intersted with your chiller.......
how many years u used the chiller???

• SRC Member

Chiller used for 2 year...last service by QianHu last year and modified with a korean External controller.

Ehiem Canister mode... 2211, 2026 and 2234/2236?..No Piping and no media... will get my friend to confirm again on the model tonight.

And 4 feet x 1.5 feet x 2 feet Tank....Cash and carry $100 (Neg)

5L Co2 Tank with Solenoid control.. name your price

Chiller used for 2 year...last service by QianHu last year and modified with a korean External controller.

Ehiem Canister mode... 2211, 2026 and 2234/2236?..No Piping and no media... will get my friend to confirm again on the model tonight.

And 4 feet x 1.5 feet x 2 feet Tank....Cash and carry $100 (Neg)

5L Co2 Tank with Solenoid control.. name your price

bro, interested in all 3 eheim filters. 30, 40 ,50 respectively for 2211, 2026, 2236. sms me at 90080995 to discuss. thanks

• SRC Member
bro, interested in all 3 eheim filters. 30, 40 ,50 respectively for 2211, 2026, 2236. sms me at 90080995 to discuss. thanks

Hi all amendment on the Ehiem filter..

1. Resun 650 Chiller used for 2 year...last service by QianHu last year and modified with a korean External controller.

Note : One Foot mount missing.

2. Ehiem Canister mode... Classic 2211, Echo 2333 and Pro 2 2026?..No Piping and no media... Offer price too low by reefer.. open to all

3. 4 feet x 1.5 feet x 2 feet Tank no sump but with cabinet....Cash and carry $100 (Neg)

4. 5L Co2 Tank with Solenoid control. and Y joint. Special price $120 reserved by Nasty12.. Pls call today, open to all tomorrow

Pls call Georgie Now 96665122

• SRC Member
Hi all amendment on the Ehiem filter..

1. Resun 650 Chiller used for 2 year...last service by QianHu last year and modified with a korean External controller.

Note : One Foot mount missing.

2. Ehiem Canister mode... Classic 2211, Echo 2333 and Pro 2 2026?..No Piping and no media... Offer price too low by reefer.. open to all

3. 4 feet x 1.5 feet x 2 feet Tank no sump but with cabinet....Cash and carry $100 (Neg)

4. 5L Co2 Tank with Solenoid control. and Y joint. Special price $120 reserved by Nasty12.. Pls call today, open to all tomorrow

Pls call Georgie Now 96665122

Thanks for refeers have clear all the stuff.. Thread closed....Thanks