naz cool tank

cool guy

• Senior Reefer

paracheilinus octotaenia.

almost didn't make it into the shipment list until i literally demanded it to be included in the stocklist.

paucifasciatus butterfly also was suppose to be included but somehow didn't make the cut.

now that i'm not keeping fish anymore i don't think i'll be on the ball to nag at people to bring in rare fish!

but i'll keep an eye out for you on those species you're looking for.

P. octotaenia has not been widely available worldwide but is now becoming commoner again thanks to opening up of certain red sea collectors. many of the U.S side lfs are seeing this fish again.

this is the only species in the genus found in the red sea and is the most different from all other flasher wrasses.

very big rounded fins.

• Like 1

• SRC Member

paracheilinus octotaenia.

almost didn't make it into the shipment list until i literally demanded it to be included in the stocklist.

paucifasciatus butterfly also was suppose to be included but somehow didn't make the cut.

now that i'm not keeping fish anymore i don't think i'll be on the ball to nag at people to bring in rare fish!

P. octotaenia has not been widely available worldwide but is now becoming commoner again thanks to opening up of certain red sea collectors. many of the U.S side lfs are seeing this fish again.

this is the only species in the genus found in the red sea and is the most different from all other flasher wrasses.

very big rounded fins.

Thanx bro... Will be waitin for gd news from u on my wanted wrasse list... 

As for tis 8line flashers, its really awesome n im very proud to own it

• Senior Reefer

Thanx bro... Will be waitin for gd news from u on my wanted wrasse list... 

As for tis 8line flashers, its really awesome n im very proud to own it

hahaha!!

good thing for you, i decomm already otherwise would have snatched it from you!

just kidding la.

i know you like this fish alot. have fun with it. it'll be very gorgeous once settled down.

very big rounded fins.

Yup great to see Red Sea fishes coming in again and thanks that more & new red sea collection stations are

opened up at Sudan, Eritrea & Eygpt etc.

Believed we can see more Red Sea fish shipments coming in to Singapore soon as was told by 2 lfs owners that

Red Sea fish shipments will be resume soon in March !!!!

• Senior Reefer

Yup great to see Red Sea fishes coming in again and thanks that more & new red sea collection stations are

Believed we can see more Red Sea fish shipments coming in to Singapore soon as was told by 2 lfs owners that

most of the red sea fishes like purple tang, sohal, asfur etc are commonplace in the hobby and won't be gone for long.

it's the ones like paucifasciatus butterfly, eight line flasher, regal, and a whole bunch of other fishes that are absent for a long time!

but it's only recently that they're starting to appear again.

don't be mistakened that red sea only have the common 5 fishes offered.

the offerings are actually very diverse! used to be anyway.

• SRC Member

hahaha!!

good thing for you, i decomm already otherwise would have snatched it from you!

just kidding la.

i know you like this fish alot. have fun with it. it'll be very gorgeous once settled down.

Thanx bro. Will be trading one of e male wit digiman female. So its gonna be only me n digiman owning tis pair for now... 

• SRC Member

Yeah... More fish to hunt then... 

Anyway which 2lfs tat tell u tat? 

• SRC Member

most of the red sea fishes like purple tang, sohal, asfur etc are commonplace in the hobby and won't be gone for long.

it's the ones like paucifasciatus butterfly, eight line flasher, regal, and a whole bunch of other fishes that are absent for a long time!

but it's only recently that they're starting to appear again.

don't be mistakened that red sea only have the common 5 fishes offered.

the offerings are actually very diverse! used to be anyway.

Jus hope tat they will bring in more type of fish other then those 5type u mention.



gonna be a bz man next mth if its true... 

• 3 months later...

Long time neve update. Here my FTS.

Very messy... Lol...

post-5541-13383106659823_thumb.jpg

post-5541-1338310695902_thumb.jpg

Nice Naz, looks like you are a collector of gems.... :thumbsup:

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member

Nice Naz, looks like you are a collector of gems.... :thumbsup:

Thanx bro. My collection r not tat rare. I still find tat our Dr Ang aka Cedric still hold e title of zoas master.

Hehe...