HEY ALL COME!!

yikai

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEllo ppl, since the LFS thread is meant for LFS updates only, lets talk here (: anything also can lolz. just imagine here is one big msn convo everyone join hahaha XD

hi lemon bro, so wat u bought yesterday at GO?? share leh..... how must they selling the torch(pink tip) n hammer(purple tip) at GO???

• Senior Reefer

i only go GO buy hammer, torch, candy etc etc. those cheap cheap one haha. cost me 3 red notes and below. sometimes they sell cheaper during clearance. good price sometime. but i find their open brains dam ex...6 red notes i can get same thing for 2.5 red at pasir ris.

Acans really soooo expensive har....looks like i will just get some cheaper corals at GO like those green button polyps or mushies..haha

I rmb RB selling like 7 red notes for acan about palm size...hmm...

i think someone selling Acans for $15.... but i think it's normal Acans. no experience in Acans. able to frag for this coral??? if able to, maybe can chip in n share one colony

• Senior Reefer

haha all go luh! i just went to go 2 days ago. the left side of the shop completely nothing cept for few soft coral. not nice. the right side got ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT of hammer and torch and octopus!! haha. and alveopora and gonios and prata and cyna and brain and ZOOS!! got pink and blue zoo haha. but i never buy zoo. all bring home die one waste money. they have alot of marble starfish also (: but crazy price $40 each!!!!

btw the acans look like this. $160 sia omg.

• Senior Reefer

btw pauline ah i dunno how to frag acan leh. u see is all join together one...frag le will surely kill some of the polyp. the skeleton is like a honeycomb. all join together..): need some pro fragger to frag

i still remember last time i dunno how to diff acan, blastos and favia XD. good thing now i learn how liao haha. really not that difficult. all also nice and all also ex!! but i think acans the most expensive. blastos and favias 3 red note can get le. hmm...come to think of it...i no blastos in my tank. looking for those weird weird colour like purple and green :lol:

haha all go luh! i just went to go 2 days ago. the left side of the shop completely nothing cept for few soft coral. not nice. the right side got ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT of hammer and torch and octopus!! haha. and alveopora and gonios and prata and cyna and brain and ZOOS!! got pink and blue zoo haha. but i never buy zoo. all bring home die one waste money. they have alot of marble starfish also (: but crazy price $40 each!!!!

btw the acans look like this. $160 sia omg.

haha... as i said lemon bro is good at this... my brain cant take so much things at one time.... :paiseh: going to get pink tip hammer n purple tip torch... they have??

• Senior Reefer

pauline. they dun have pink tip torch...sorry to dissapoint ): but they got alot of hammer XD got dirty white, dirty blue and pink tip ones. but dunno if still have by sunday. the white/blue tip i saw only 1 of each left. pink tip left alot. the torch is those short tentacle type, so is good for nano tank. wun anyhow sting anyhow. but the size of the coral quite big. u might want to see the size first XD. as for me, im getting some blastos and favias wooo see if they got any cheap cheap leftover gems inside their big tank hehe. im dam good at searching for gems.

btw their torch is like this. not like mine long tentacle one. long tentacle got 2 only. short tentacle got plenty! all colour tip oso got. green, yellow, white. the tentacle colour mostly maroon, green and brown. u go and see la haha.

post-15755-1235664453.jpg

post-15755-1235664461.jpg

pauline. they dun have pink tip torch...sorry to dissapoint ): but they got alot of hammer XD got dirty white, dirty blue and pink tip ones. but dunno if still have by sunday. the white/blue tip i saw only 1 of each left. pink tip left alot. the torch is those short tentacle type, so is good for nano tank. wun anyhow sting anyhow. but the size of the coral quite big. u might want to see the size first XD. as for me, im getting some blastos and favias wooo see if they got any cheap cheap leftover gems inside their big tank hehe. im dam good at searching for gems.

btw their torch is like this. not like mine long tentacle one. long tentacle got 2 only. short tentacle got plenty! all colour tip oso got. green, yellow, white. the tentacle colour mostly maroon, green and brown. u go and see la haha.

sianz....if too big then not suitable for me liao... <_<