In Defence of Myself

jem

• SRC Member

jem.jpg

thegrinch.jpg

[sMS CHAT LOG]

3:39AM

jem: Jurong West street 64, when can you collect?

thegrinch: add me on msn (email removed to contain private contents)

410AM:

jem: if you can collect the c02 and CR tmr can have both for $110

thegrinch: i can get the cr from u say sunday evening the co2 i just got a fren selling 40 so i can from him

jem: sunday before 11am or after 1am.. tomorrow anytime in the evening

430AM:

thegrinch: sunday night you can't ar

jem: no working

thegrinch: i only free on sunday after 5pm anytime

937AM:

jem: Please meet to my timing as stated on my post tq

1202PM:

jem: so you still want? sunday anytime is 1am can?

1212AM:

jem: dude, u still want the cr? kindly reply at least show some responsibility, ask already then no reply

thegrinch: hey kid pls mind ur manners, first of all i told u when i am free but u are not available so what is it that i must show responsibility to. secondly when i said reserve to u yesterday u said ok but tell me got other buyer. so pls learn ur sales tactics first or the whole of SRC members will know about you.

jem: yea right

jem: i took the courtesy to ask u and inform u of other time slots.. if u want to reserve items please try to look at the person sales thread and look at the given time and collection place as stated..dont make a joke out of yourself.. thanks for calling me kid.. threaten me for all you want.. definitely blacklisted you in MY book

the grinch: yeah so i told u when i can meet you right? so you want to talk about blacklisted wait and see what happens

jem: eh bro.. you go read my thread, i already put the time and collection place.. i pass u so many msg this afternoon and u have no courtesy to reply

the grinch: ok so yeah the same goes to you as well right. last i texted u and got no reply

-================================================================================-

Let SRC be the judge :)

post-4601-1237050428.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

As stated on my sales thread..

i've given the time and day for collection...

thegrinch insisted on a different timing which i cant meet..

ive given him a reply the following morning as ive fallen asleep the night before at 415AM

gentle reminder to reply was given but a rude remark and threat were given instead..

no direct insults from me to him was hurled..

im not here to start a war or flame or degrade another reefer..

from my point of view im just defending myself..

lets keep and make this hobby enjoyable.

You see Kid, Now How would I know that you have fallen asleep ....? Please also justifie that, how come after i said u reserve for me already still got other buyers ....? (SRC MEMBERS beware of such stupid sales tactics )

Has it ever occurred to you that some of us work night and sleep in the day .....?

So according to you no reply = NO RESPONSIBILITY then it really should have been u with no responsibility

I also know what u wrote in your post so that's why in the first place i add you on msn to work things out and ask you things abt the CR .

Please grow up or sign up for a Retail or sales course.

• SRC Member

all i can say is..

let SRC be the judge bro..

no point name calling people here..

there should be an open market with transperency and i inform you that there are other buyers who msged me about the CR..

and like you said..

i did guessed that you work night and sleep in the day,

but i still msged u from 12PM to 12AM to ask you concearning your interest..

and you left me with a rude reply..

i dont need you to teach me or tell me to grow up or how to lead my life and careers :)

to each his own..

happy reefing all the best..

i rest my case

haha benteo..

hope you dont find this fun and entertaining..

i would really love to keep this hobby open and fun..

i wouldnt want to head to a lfs and bump into someone and bear a grudge on someone i dont even know well..

for whatever it is..

i shall not pursue if there isnt any threats towards me..

chill...

• SRC Member

guys chill chill, just make itself clear before trading and not spoil the fun in reefing.

if buyer dont response maybe can sell to the next interested party, seller no response try to look for another party.

Take away bento popcorn and leave the cinema!

reefing is a very fun hobby , lets not spoil it over a trade.

All have a good night sleep.

You see kid once again u have failed in keeping your words to a potential Buyer , so why sld SRC members take ur words for it ...?

Also as you quote "but i still msged u from 12PM to 12AM to ask you concearning your interest..

and you left me with a rude reply.."

A RUDE reply ....? I think you even need to take up COMPREHENSION CLASSES as well

Cos u are the with the rude sms of questioning my RESPONSIBILITY my dear child .

• SRC Member
guys chill chill, just make itself clear before trading and not spoil the fun in reefing.

if buyer dont response maybe can sell to the next interested party, seller no response try to look for another party.

Take away bento popcorn and leave the cinema!

reefing is a very fun hobby , lets not spoil it over a trade.

All have a good night sleep.

i guessed i made myself already very clear to him..

if at least he replied me, "no im not interested in it anymore"

ill just forget about it and move on to the next buyer..

but 12PM-12AM is a long gap..

and i received threats and insults instead..

like bro onizuka said..

lets not spoit it over a trade..

all this is just in defence of myself..

A pot calling a kettle black. Jem, I almost had a dealing with you. You promised to sell me this 250w Mh but on collection nite when i asked for your address, you know what??? Jem told me the light been sold. What a joke to tell people to make this hobby enjoyable.

• SRC Member
A pot calling a kettle black. Jem, I almost had a dealing with you. You promised to sell me this 250w Mh but on collection nite when i asked for your address, you know what??? Jem told me the light been sold. What a joke to tell people to make this hobby enjoyable.

just exactly what promise?

i dont think i made any promises to reefers here before

if you have the evidence,

place it here..

if im not wrong..

you wanted to buy the 250W MH

but u can collect only after some time?

am i right?

after a long period i have not heard any sms from you and decided to let it on to another reefer as i assumed you didnt want it..

whatever it is..

my apologies if i didnt made the deal succesful for you..

if it is or it wasnt my fault.. still my full apologies

ive made many deals with reefers already fyi..

i think im reasonable enough towards people..

its these kind of reefers that really spoil the hobby..

You see Kid, Now How would I know that you have fallen asleep ....? Please also justifie that, how come after i said u reserve for me already still got other buyers ....? (SRC MEMBERS beware of such stupid sales tactics )

Has it ever occurred to you that some of us work night and sleep in the day .....?

So according to you no reply = NO RESPONSIBILITY then it really should have been u with no responsibility

I also know what u wrote in your post so that's why in the first place i add you on msn to work things out and ask you things abt the CR .

Please grow up or sign up for a Retail or sales course.

hi guys!! just a words of fairness.... whether is it a sale tactics, i think is up to the owner who's selling. the most important thing is, u just get the stuffs that u need n case close. pls understand, there r alot of aeroplane ppl around us, n i believe the owner just want to comfirm the deal. i guess for stuffs that is selling cheap, there wont be only one person interested?? lastly, i do understand that some of us who r working night n only able to surf the net after work.. but we must understand also, some ppl will be sleeping during that time. so i dont see any wrong for the owner to reply u the next day.

See right mr thegrinch , when people post timing and slots avail and you want to reserve without deposit, you really actually got no right to decide which time slots suit you cause 1 , item reserved on behalf of YOU by courtesy of seller , 2 you're not paying any money to reserve , no deposit no nothing on what rights do you have to say that you are to decide which time slot suits you?

hmm sorry for being harsh , but jem has been a nice member and because he may not have replied 1 sms , you say he's irresponsible. dude . lol man?

seriously luh src dosent need members like you :) sorry for being blunt.

• SRC Member

i really dont think name callings should be introduced in respect of any parties..

im not here for a fight or to bring a member down..

im just in defence of my own justice..

many reefers should know me and the person i am..

like a reefer's signature says "everybody can be their own lawyer, but they can never be their own judge"

well i aint here to fight or anything just giving my opinion, yup , from my point of view of what mr jem has said , haha :D cheers , any problem settle outside if you're not happy , will pm you my number if you want :) cheers all best to mr jem , just ignore and sell the next customer luh :D

• SRC Member
well i aint here to fight or anything just giving my opinion, yup , from my point of view of what mr jem has said , haha :D cheers , any problem settle outside if you're not happy , will pm you my number if you want :) cheers all best to mr jem , just ignore and sell the next customer luh :D

chill bro..

like i said im here to defend myself only..

we are all hiding behind monitors and screens

to each his own

lets enjoy this hobby.. :)