Black ocellaris/ Black clown for sale

Oh, so u're buying in in bulk from CF at $24 each and selling at $40 here. How smart!

It'll be smarter if u didn't announce to everyone that if u buy 8-10 pcs from CF, u'll get 40% discount to bring the cost to $24 each

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=77758

Try harder.... :whistle

haha.. u can go there buy too if u wan.. of course no one is forcing, this is a free trade.. i nv thought of anything also.. i dun get you.. hehe.. what smarter? hehe you very funny leh... of course i know thats why i post here.. if you need 10 of course go coral farm buy better.. coz got discount.. hehe

if wan a pair then buy from me lor its cheaper hehe.. thanks bro :)

haha.. u can go there buy too if u wan.. of course no one is forcing, this is a free trade.. i nv thought of anything also.. i dun get you.. hehe.. what smarter? hehe you very funny leh... of course i know thats why i post here.. if you need 10 of course go coral farm buy better.. coz got discount.. hehe

Yes u are not forcing but no need to lie. What US shippment so increase price from 30 to 35. I was trying to help u as i tot u were so nice to buy the pair just for me even without my confirmation and if i dun take u will be stuck....I hope no one elso buy from u so that u will learn your lesson and not resort to such trick and make a fool of ppl for your personal gain...haiz....

event.png

Yes u are not forcing but no need to lie. What US shippment so increase price from 30 to 35. I was trying to help u as i tot u were so nice to buy the pair just for me even without my confirmation and if i dun take u will be stuck....I hope no one elso buy from u so that u will learn your lesson and not resort to such trick and make a fool of ppl for your personal gain...haiz....

huh bro.. what are you talking about.. before everything i got call you all what.. i will ask if u are ok with it.. previous day u are so keen thats why.. its really the US shipment thats why, we must have more orders than 10 pcs to get discount.. i only got 5 pcs.. only 25% discount.. haven even include GST.. at first say 30 is because got 10 pcs.. so can bring the price down to 40%.. if i wan would i wan to cheat that few dollars... its not even enough to cover my patrol from tamp to LCK.. its 70km u know.. all i did is to cover patrol and buy for u all....If this is Aust shipment is far more cheaper..

seriously i don't know why is it that it sounds like i am the bad guy now when i didn't gain anything from this, all i did was trying to gather more ppl who like Black ocellaris to buy tog, and i am the one who went down all the way, choose and bought for all, and ppl last min don't want, contacted me saying all wan so make up to 10 pcs and we can all bring down the price and can buy at low price, and when i reach there last min ppl cancel the order and made it not possible to reach 10 pcs and before buying i even call the buyers and confirm with them if they are ok with the new price.. the petrol is already like 15 bucks..

i seriously dun understand why do i have to go through all these trouble and in the end treated as if like i am the bad guy here when i nv gain anything..

you all can ask weihao and see.. he intended to buy too but morning when i called him and told him abt the situation and told him the new price , the new price for him is not within his budget so i say its ok.. i have nv force or lie ..

and i am the one who initially started the buying in bulk idea with good will...

if i really wanna gain anything, will i ever be that stupid to post that before i post the new ones?

Haiz....

not ethical or opportunist

hi.. i am quite new to this hobby, i keep a nano tank and mostly is clown..

is CF coral farm? the one at lim chu kang?

i also bought my black clown there.. but i didn't manage to get any discount because i only bought 1 pair.. i paid like 85.6 for both.. i dun understand why they nv code the price after GST.. i ask how much they tell me 40 for 1.. in the end still got GST..

Is it ok to put black clown with other clown... i got quite a number of clown.. true percula and got 1 kind which is very fierce..

my black clown just died.. is it possible to buy some from you? because got white spot.. i stay at simei..buy will it eat the fish food? mine that time nv really eat.. my friend ask me go to clementi to buy a kind a food.. dunno what.. the brand i think is henry or something.. but can reserve 1 pair for me? its quite cheap.. and do u sell true percula also? and a kind of clown i dunno the name.. but its like pink in colour...thanks...

happy reefing everyone

i also bought my black clown there.. but i didn't manage to get any discount because i only bought 1 pair.. i paid like 85.6 for both.. i dun understand why they nv code the price after GST.. i ask how much they tell me 40 for 1.. in the end still got GST..

Is it ok to put black clown with other clown... i got quite a number of clown.. true percula and got 1 kind which is very fierce..

my black clown just died.. is it possible to buy some from you? because got white spot.. i stay at simei..buy will it eat the fish food? mine that time nv really eat.. my friend ask me go to clementi to buy a kind a food.. dunno what.. the brand i think is henry or something.. but can reserve 1 pair for me? its quite cheap.. and do u sell true percula also? and a kind of clown i dunno the name.. but its like pink in colour...thanks...

happy reefing everyone

hi.. .. thanks for asking .. will try to gather more orders so can get it cheap.. i still have but i think u shld buy now.. maybe u can wait for the next shipment and next order.. because u just got white spot so its not safe to add more fish in.. if got the Aus shipment at CF.. it will be cheaper.. but if US shipment think u will have to gather more ppl so as to enjoy the low price.. if i have more orders will help u buy.. but if now try not to add fish... but if u really wan u can try to source for other people or breeder.. :)

happy reefing everyone

:upsidedown::upsidedown::upsidedown:

Hi Willdan, nice of u to register as a member at 930am and immediately post here at 945am on this issue. Such coincidence! Welcome!

CF always give 20% off when u buy 2 piece.... always. Call auntie and ask. Everyone here knows it.... maybe u're just the odd one out.

I initially did not want to stir up anything but i find ur post interesting. I was at CF at 5 plus yest. Auntie said buy 2 pc 20% off, buy 4 pc & above 40% off. She told me the clowns are very popular, that someone earlier bought 8 pcs in one shot.... i wonder who that someone is....

This is getting funny.... :whistle:whistle:whistle

My last tots on this thread....

Post #2 says Chamty bought a pair from u.

Post #3 says 2 more pairs for sale.

Weesy74 posted his tots on u after getting a pair from u, then in Post #8 says u didn't get the 40% discount becos u onli bought 5 pcs.

Maybe i'm bad in mathematics.... the numbers just don't add up. :upsidedown:

happy reefing everyone

Hi Willdan, nice of u to register as a member at 930am and immediately post here at 945am on this issue. Such coincidence! Welcome!

CF always give 20% off when u buy 2 piece.... always. Call auntie and ask. Everyone here knows it.... maybe u're just the odd one out.

I initially did not want to stir up anything but i find ur post interesting. I was at CF at 5 plus yest. Auntie said buy 2 pc 20% off, buy 4 pc & above 40% off. She told me the clowns are very popular, that someone earlier bought 8 pcs in one shot.... i wonder who that someone is....

nothing wrong with free trade, buying selling at will

tons of reefer also frag corals to make some $ to cover maintenance

but if really register clone to boost sales, i believe boss will step in soon

FUNNY JUST JOIN AND ALREADY FINDING FISH LE SOMEMORE EVERYONE KNOW ALWAYS NVR INTRODUCE CLOWN FISH IN DIFFERENT TIMES SO WHAT HE KNOW BOUT FISH POINTING AT 1987 SO BE SMART ON UR MOVE K NEXT TIME

hehe.. u guys are so cute and free.. can think of so many things.. funny bunch of people... but not bad.. makes life interesting.. hehe

Agreed on that even if u can't sell then too bad not to create an dummy here just to get things going cause it will be so many member yet only these few people login hee hee

REMEMBER THE BLACK TANG RECENTLY ALSO USING THE SAME THING YET AFTER THAT THE REEFFER NO LONGER SEE AROUND HERE LIAO AND FOR WHAT I GUESS MAYBE HE CREATED TWO NEW ACCOUNT JUST NOT TO USE HIS OWN ACCOUNT

• SRC Member
REMEMBER THE BLACK TANG RECENTLY ALSO USING THE SAME THING YET AFTER THAT THE REEFFER NO LONGER SEE AROUND HERE LIAO AND FOR WHAT I GUESS MAYBE HE CREATED TWO NEW ACCOUNT JUST NOT TO USE HIS OWN ACCOUNT

No lah this guy is not the black tang fella ;P

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

ya is that short short auntie at the entrance area.. got alot of fishes there.. she told me very cheap already, say they have a system to follow. and all the fish very healthy.

are you serious about the discount , 4 pcs at 40% if yes can you help me buy? so 1 pcs is 24? i wanna buy.. can you help me buy?

Agreed on that even if u can't sell then too bad not to create an dummy here just to get things going cause it will be so many member yet only these few people login hee hee

huh? what the hell.. trying to help become like that... whats that.. creating a clone? that is insulting... this is really ridiculous.. u all really have nothin better to do?

hi so can i really get it for 24? if yes can really help me buy? i want 1 pair thanks.. best is the normal line and the patch one..