WTB : Overflow alarm

baudi

G'day

I am looknig to buy a simple (but loud) overflow alarm, just in case we have another instance of the great filter wool overflow incident of 2009 ever again. You know the sort, battery or AC operated, has a sensor and when the sensor gets wet (from an overflow) it screams like a wild animal. One of the LFS guys had a neat little one in stock but by the time I decided I wanted it the one there had sold.

Over to the forum

baudi

• SRC Member
G'day

I am looknig to buy a simple (but loud) overflow alarm, just in case we have another instance of the great filter wool overflow incident of 2009 ever again. You know the sort, battery or AC operated, has a sensor and when the sensor gets wet (from an overflow) it screams like a wild animal. One of the LFS guys had a neat little one in stock but by the time I decided I wanted it the one there had sold.

Over to the forum

baudi

go to those diy shops or home fix its around 19 dollars. it detect h20 on the floor then "beep"

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.