marine ich

kenzzo17

any heard before that to prevent marine ich aka white spot we can actually add myxazin every few days into our main tank?? was told to do so by my lfs but i heard somewhere that this is pointless cos my uv and charcoal will deactive the myxazin and somemore long term wise will not be good for the healthy fish too.

Any bros here can feedback here?

• SRC Member

U got to turn off ur UV and remove your charcoal.

Handle with glove. It contains 0.24% formaldehyde and Machalite Green, in another word, Carcinogen.

I've tried b4 anyway and it does not really work. If u have understood the life cycle of Ick, you will not be able to control it at full blown.

Therefore, always quarantine, Hypo or Copper :)

Best Regards,

Morpheous

==========================================================================================

My Ocean Pets:

Emperor Angel, PowderBlue Tang, Regal Angel, Teardrop Butterfly, Singapore Angel and Nemos

==========================================================================================

(Only when you guard your lips, you guard your soul....)

U got to turn off ur UV and remove your charcoal.

Handle with glove. It contains 0.24% formaldehyde and Machalite Green, in another word, Carcinogen.

I've tried b4 anyway and it does not really work. If u have understood the life cycle of Ick, you will not be able to control it at full blown.

Therefore, always quarantine, Hypo or Copper :)

yup copper seems to work best but must really be careful with the use else put too much and the fish kiss us goodbye. sighhh i hate ich.

• SRC Member
yup copper seems to work best but must really be careful with the use else put too much and the fish kiss us goodbye. sighhh i hate ich.

Haha... Indeed....

A complete fish tank set should be made compulsory, comprising of: Main Tank, Sump Tank and a Quarantine Tank :)

We usually learn things the hard way. No pain no gain?? :whistle

Best Regards,

Morpheous

My Ocean Pets:

Emperor Angel, PowderBlue Tang, Regal Angel, Teardrop Butterfly, Singapore Angel and Nemos

(Only when you guard your lips, you guard your soul....)