decomming current tank ..everything must go

haha.. maybe :) hope so .keke

hey young bro...wat u mean 'maybe' & 'hope so'??

wats you mean 'LJL'...you better clarify it!!...

sori to make a comment to your condition of your tank...i realli felt heart pain for all the live stocks in it...

i just wonder is there any 'kind' reefer will get things from you..haiz

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
ya man:) cheers :) why need to be unhappy, quite entertaining actually

Yup, if we are good script writers as you said in the previous episode, then we would have to thank you, the star of the show, for bringing our script to life :)

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

hey young bro...wat u mean 'maybe' & 'hope so'??

wats you mean 'LJL'...you better clarify it!!...

sori to make a comment to your condition of your tank...i realli felt heart pain for all the live stocks in it...

i just wonder is there any 'kind' reefer will get things from you..haiz

haha.. maybe is to maybe ppl is not over reacting, .. hope so is hope so that is true that i put too much importance in myself.. haha

clarify? haha .. that is my conversation with bro big bird so there is nothing to say.. hehe not saying anyone but only we knows.. maybe i am one of them too .. haha

cheers

oh no need to worry abt my livestock. thanks for uy concern :)

maybe there is, maybe there isn't , like i say a free trade, if ppl wanna buy i sell.. if not , then it can't be sold :) simple haha

cheers

• SRC Member
clarify? haha .. that is my conversation with bro big bird so there is nothing to say..

Orh okay, so you're saying it's not you who said it, but bro bigbird who said that "there is alot of LJL here"? Way to go man! The army has not only taught you well in the art of smoking, but taiji too :)

Erm... I think the last two days has been a bad day to sell things on this forum. Seems that everyone is camping here with popcorn, hahaha!

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

haha.. maybe is to maybe ppl is not over reacting, .. hope so is hope so that is true that i put too much importance in myself.. haha

clarify? haha .. that is my conversation with bro big bird so there is nothing to say.. hehe not saying anyone but only we knows.. maybe i am one of them too .. hahacheers

oh no need to worry abt my livestock. thanks for uy concern :)

maybe there is, maybe there isn't , like i say a free trade, if ppl wanna buy i sell.. if not , then it can't be sold :) simple haha

cheers

ohohoh....now bro big bird is in this 'LJL' topic?? :shock:

• SRC Supporter

isit bcos jiao and bird means the same? LOL!

anyway, u seems to think that we r picking on u.

but actually we r defending those whu are really on budget and come here to search for cheaper useable things.

no wonder a ex-reefer,afriend of mine tell me act. pple like this makes students real hard to be trusted in here nowadays.

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

but actually we r defending those whu are really on budget and come here to search for cheaper useable things.

no wonder a ex-reefer,afriend of mine tell me act. pple like this makes students real hard to be trusted in here nowadays.

thats why like i say, i have no say in anything but about selling my own stuff, isnt it up to me on the price setting, if ppl feel its high, will definately not buy, so will go to others who are selling it cheaper at the price that they deem to sell,

its free trade, so whats there to argue abt? haha :)

• SRC Member
pple like this makes students real hard to be trusted in here nowadays.

On a serious note, I would like to add that this is also a reason why so many reefers include in their post "I reserve the right to deal with who I want" or something to that effect. Unpleasant drama like this may be entertaining (to me at least haha), but it is damaging to the trust that most of this community is built on.

This is also why new reefers have to work so much harder to earn the trust that should have been given in the first place :(

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Supporter

pple will find it cheap if its 2nd hand with those gd tubes.

if not for bigbird who come out and expose u.

u would have sold it off as u are the first hand buyer and its 2nd hand only,so in a way its cheating.

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• SRC Member

RED devil i student..u know. got exams so consider student rite LOL.. can sell me your Aquatronica at a steal or not. u know i wont sell it aways as package. but maybe i will sell it in pieces :)

ok jokes aside. after my paper will visit your tank.

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

• SRC Member

RED devil i student..u know. got exams so consider student rite LOL.. can sell me your Aquatronica at a steal or not. u know i wont sell it aways as package. but maybe i will sell it in pieces :)

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

thats why like i say, i have no say in anything but about selling my own stuff, isnt it up to me on the price setting, if ppl feel its high, will definately not buy, so will go to others who are selling it cheaper at the price that they deem to sell,

its free trade, so whats there to argue abt? haha :)

yaya..fishmonger trade lo!!! :whistle

u would have sold it off as u are the first hand buyer and its 2nd hand only,so in a way its cheating.

see thats the thing, you "WOULD" "AS" ..so has it happen, oh u know the outcome already when nothin has actually happen..

hm.. so u can predict the future, .. see that is what i call sterotype.. u deem what u thought it will be..

ya bro ReDDeviLs..you are rite man...'CHEAT' is the best word to describe it!!

• SRC Supporter
see thats the thing, you "WOULD" "AS" ..so has it happen, oh u know the outcome already when nothin has actually happen..

hm.. so u can predict the future, .. see that is what i call sterotype.. u deem what u thought it will be..

1stly, its kinda obvious from ur first post.. bcos u did not clarify anything.

2ndly, why do u have to go to pm when interested buyer ask u in the open.he did not ask u to pm him either.

3rdly, when bigbird suggest u give it away,u still have hopes of selling it away to fund for your coming tank.

i understand that getting a new tank will burst ur budget. most of us have gone thru many times.

i cannot predict the future,but experince is what most of us have.

we have been here long enough, and seen alot of similar situation.

we might not be 100% correct.

but your every post are proving to us what we think are right.

when it have really happen, it will be too late.

if what u say that prediction is of unless, then u shld really think again..

since acciident have not happen,then why motorist should drive slowly.

"have not happen mah! happen than say lah!" :)

fyi, cycling ur tank using chromis or even damsels arent right. its a life after all.

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• SRC Supporter

sure bro, wana clear it fast..

tok in my thread. dont offtopic here tks.

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

2ndly, why do u have to go to pm when interested buyer ask u in the open.he did not ask u to pm him either.

3rdly, when bigbird suggest u give it away,u still have hopes of selling it away to fund for your coming tank.

i understand that getting a new tank will burst ur budget. most of us have gone thru many times.

fyi, cycling ur tank using chromis or even damsels arent right. its a life after all.

Finally something that i can agree with you and think that its a good suggestion, about cycling with chromis , its a life, well its noted. and to clarify, ever since bro big bird ask me not to sell the tank, well, after that i nv sell the tank, cause its because of him, other ppl i dun care but since its from him, i will listen as he is the only one who has the right to tell me that.. so yup cheers:)

• SRC Member

bro, no point , dont bother to give any more advice, as you can see from his every reply, he thinks that his right and pointing that src people are LJL.. from this post. alot of reefers would know what kind of person he is.. :)

cheers~