decomming current tank ..everything must go

• SRC Supporter
bro, no point , dont bother to give any more advice, as you can see from his every reply, he thinks that his right and pointing that src people are LJL.. from this post. alot of reefers would know what kind of person he is.. :)

cheers~

LOLz cheerZ!

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally something that i can agree with you and think that its a good suggestion, about cycling with chromis , its a life, well its noted. and to clarify, ever since bro big bird ask me not to sell the tank, well, after that i nv sell the tank, cause its because of him, other ppl i dun care but since its from him, i will listen as he is the only one who has the right to tell me that.. so yup cheers:)

Cheers your ding dong head cheers...because of him this...because of him that...damn sissy lei..

LOL!!

• SRC Member
Cheers your ding dong head cheers...because of him this...because of him that...damn sissy lei..

LOL!!

beast make me ROFL with your statement.

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

• SRC Member

LOL!!

beast make me ROFL with your statement.

Tsk tsk.... Both of you forgot to add smiley at the end of the post! Legendz so smiley and cheerful, it is rude to call him a ding dong head without smiling back :) :) :)

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Member

Drag me in or not doesn't matter. :pinch: Bro legendz1987, frankly speaking, i was a little annoyed which, you post you are selling the tank. You see the point, when i gave it to you foc, and you wanted to fund by selling the tank, i was quite piss off. I rather you use it for your own use as treatment tank or give it to someone who wanted to start a small nano tank with low budget. As for the ligth set, i spend $220 plus and use it less then a month. Yes $50 i sold it to you as when i met you, to me you are sincere and genuine and also a nsf. To me no point for me to keep the set and i felt happy too by hepling you to fulfill your nano low budget set up. Yes you can sell whatever price you want it as long as you have willing buyer :rolleyes:

How much profit can you make by selling the item? Not much and why earn the bad name in this forum? Local marine is too small and easily bump into one another anytime anyday. As for LJL, sure have, even in this world. Although my nick is Bigbird, pls also respect nick not because bird is link to the letter L.

carry on reefing and stay peace.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

• SRC Member
oops...sori bro binosage..forget my manner..pardon me.... :):):):D

:D :D :D

carry on reefing and stay peace.

Bro bigbird, your entire post is mature and reflects on your senior status in this hobby. Spoken like a true gentleman :peace:

Since you have spoken up and told your side of the story, I think we should also back off and let the matter rest. (me especially hehehe... I'm not as mature or classy as bigbird, I don't try to hide that :P )

legendz1987, I hope you can learn something from bigbird. Ask yourself why everyone was jumping on you over this matter, was everybody out to demonise you, or is it because of the unapologetic stunts you keep pulling? When you find the answer to that, maybe you will earn the same respect I have for members like bigbird here. (edit - I don't mean earn my respect, I mean respect from everyone in general)

The rest of us, well, I guess we learnt a valuable lesson in the proper use of smileys and emoticons in this thread :upsidedown:

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Member

PEace. i guess he won't know its your good intention. trying to act sincere to gain $ from sale of clown fish, then lights and tank.

Learn this as a lesson.

and ops here

:yeah:

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

• SRC Member

PEace. i guess he won't know its your good intention. trying to act sincere to gain $ from sale of clown fish, then lights and tank.

Learn this as a lesson.

and ops here

:yeah: