Free Atman CS400 Chiller modified with External Temperature Controller

Cedric

• SRC Member

Atman Chiller Model Cs400, modified with external temperature controller so that it takes the water temp from your tank by having an external temperature probe. Clearing up my place to prepare room for baby. Chiller was decommissioned about 2 years back. Was in perfect working condition before decommissioning. However, I cannot guarantee it is still in working condition now. Do hurry, need to clear by this week. First come first served. Totally free but self collect from my place in Elias Road, Pasir Ris. Monday to Wednesday, after 8pm.

Cheers! :peace:

Comments are welcome!

• SRC Member

Ok, reserved for Marcuss. You can pick it up tomorrow night if you want. I may have an old calcium reactor and old kalk reactor too if you want. Need to see if I can still find the parts. Seeya.

Comments are welcome!

Atman Chiller Model Cs400, modified with external temperature controller so that it takes the water temp from your tank by having an external temperature probe. Clearing up my place to prepare room for baby. Chiller was decommissioned about 2 years back. Was in perfect working condition before decommissioning. However, I cannot guarantee it is still in working condition now. Do hurry, need to clear by this week. First come first served. Totally free but self collect from my place in Elias Road, Pasir Ris. Monday to Wednesday, after 8pm.

Cheers! :peace:

Hi Bros interested in your ATman chiller , still avail

pls contact me @ 90234534

Tks

• 7 months later...