A small upgrade to my CL450 chiller

alberted

Ok, I DIY this exhaust fan to the chiller hope it will cut down the kick in for the chiller.

Now I trying this new project. I want to know if I dont turn on my chiller can it bring down the temp and reduce the chiller kick in.

Currently my tank temp is around 30-31C. Will update my tank temp again during day and night.

P1090846.jpg

P1090848.jpg

P1090849.jpg

this kind of setup is ok but it'll be good to have only one fan move at a time as what i know a fan that is moving inside is slow and with a fan outside is faster the out come will be the slow one will slow down the wind going though it it the same concept as you try puttin g two fan together and u try then u'll understand what i mean

ur concept will consump more watt what i've done is change the fan motor to a ball bearing ype which can be brought from sim lim tower at 3rd floor bout four red note dismount the orginal fan from the bracket and then place the fan at the correct position thereafter drill two hole which you can mount a bolt to grib both together saw off three angle to make it round so it can fit into the fan housing

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...