bleached mushroom not dying...

Hehe

erm, i hav this 2 rocks of mush tt bleached for very long but didnt melt away jus slowly detaching 1 aft another.

aft detached, i put them in those intank betta boxes. which means they getting more light (4tubes 54W). but still they remain as they r.

so does any1 noes wads the prob?

• SRC Member
erm, i hav this 2 rocks of mush tt bleached for very long but didnt melt away jus slowly detaching 1 aft another.

aft detached, i put them in those intank betta boxes. which means they getting more light (4tubes 54W). but still they remain as they r.

so does any1 noes wads the prob?

I have the exact same problem as you are encountering now. I noticed that its only the rhodatics that are affected.

Sometimes the good guys gotta do bad things to make the bad guys pay. - Harvey Specter

I've got 2 rhodactis also experiencing this same issue.

The other 20 or some odd ones of different colours and some yumas are doing great.

Its just these two green with dark green stripe ones exhibiting this behavior, they refuse to attach to anything,

but are not melting or showing otherwise worrying behavior aside from bleaching.

They are bleaching under a 150w 20K BLV MH in a JBJ 28G, so I don't think its a lack of light. And were doing fine prior

to introduction, and also after 3 weeks in the tank. Unless its due to too high light intensity...

I'll be doing a 35% water change this week and see if that helps them any.

Just really puzzling as the other rhodactis in the tank (of different colours/subspecies) are doing great, and propagating at a

fairly rapid rate.

hav been tryin different level of flow & placement in the tank,

so i guess its not the light nor the flow.

i'm oso experiencing same probs with some of my zoas, jus not opening while some opened nicely.