WTS Pakistani Butterfly (Chaetodon Collare)

I bought 2 of these however very reluctantly have to sell 1 of them because the other one refuse to let this guy eat, so no choice. Everytime I feed he will chase this guy away from the food. If not for feeding they are ok together. If you want a butterfly that is not yellow this is the one to get. Letting go at $15. Size is 3 - 3.5 inch with a deeper colouration than my other one. In my opinion it is nicer. Caught out in Quarantine tank now. Pics attached. Collection at upper east coast. Preferably before Monday as I will be going overseas. Pls sms 9686 1314. Thanks

3685995585_68a84a0243.jpg

3686799534_7da0dd0ff1.jpg

I bought 2 of these however very reluctantly have to sell 1 of them because the other one refuse to let this guy eat, so no choice. Everytime I feed he will chase this guy away from the food. If not for feeding they are ok together. If you want a butterfly that is not yellow this is the one to get. Letting go at $15. Size is 3 - 3.5 inch with a deeper colouration than my other one. In my opinion it is nicer. Caught out in Quarantine tank now. Pics attached. Collection at upper east coast. Preferably before Monday as I will be going overseas. Pls sms 9686 1314. Thanks

3685995585_68a84a0243.jpg

3686799534_7da0dd0ff1.jpg

Hi,interested in your butterfly,when can see?PM me at 96957000