• SRC Member

Some time in life we need to sacrifice..Soo i am sacrificising my 3years+ of passion.So here we go..Most fishes have been with my for atleast 2 1/2 yrs xcept for my tomato clown still 6 mths ol... i am selling my live rock which cost a big hole in my ppocket..Cos i have a 180 gal tank..But selling em all at $250(neg) My tomato and african clown at $7 each or $10 for both..Green Bird wrasse at $12, Regal Tang (a Fighter almost lost her life) $10, coral beauty $20 And koran Angel $30. The cabinet of the tank very bad condition soo i tink not to sell..and if you want the tank can sell at$250(Losing alot of $$$$) But i have to sell it off...I dun have a pics. u may come n see..Dun have to buy if u dun like it.. All i can say is this..All my fishes eat anything you dump inside...N i have been dosing tropical science brand every week for their health..Soo dats abt it i guess.. :cry2:

Sori if you think i am boring but i think it is you who is lame.

• SRC Member

Some add in..I got 2 sun sun brand wave maker selling at $40 for both..And i need some time be4 i can sell fishes.. The live rock got to go 1st...

Sori if you think i am boring but i think it is you who is lame.