WTS Eheim external filter

Bren

Dear all & those who PMed me,

Allow me to ans all the Qns from here.

I forgotten the model, no more warranty. I still have the filter media inside & also kept the pipes. It was still working when i cleared my tank about a year ago. But i didnt test it now. Gave up hobby & clearing storeroom.

Those who r still interested, pls reply to this thread as i got overwhelming PM.

Thanks.

I forgotten the model, no more warranty. I still have the filter media inside & also kept the pipes. It was still working when i cleared my tank about a year ago. But i didnt test it now. Gave up hobby & clearing storeroom.

Those who r still interested, pls reply to this thread as i got overwhelming PM.

Thanks.

I forgotten the model, no more warranty. I still have the filter media inside(2 layers of stone + 1 layer of tube like material) & also kept the pipes but they might be harden. It was still working when i cleared my tank about a year ago. Gave up hobby & clearing storeroom. Just plucked in n tested motor still runs.

Due to overwhelming PM, i dont know who shall i reserve the item for.

Item goes to highest bidder. Price start frm $21, Closing date: 8/8/09, Sat.

*Item will also go even if highest bid is $21.

Thanks.

I forgotten the model, no more warranty. I still have the filter media inside(2 layers of stone + 1 layer of tube like material) & also kept the pipes but they might be harden. It was still working when i cleared my tank about a year ago. Gave up hobby & clearing storeroom. Just plucked in n tested motor still runs.

Due to overwhelming PM, i dont know who shall i reserve the item for.

Item goes to highest bidder. Price start frm $21, Closing date: 8/8/09, Sat.

*Item will also go even if highest bid is $21.

Thanks.

$21.

Looks like connect valve is missing

bro can you gladly post all items like tubes and trays that comes with this bidding

it will help you get more interest too

U refering to this? Included. But look carefully at the pic as i purposely took it on the side where the handle that connect the 2 lever is crack. But it can still be reached.

post-16837-1249552335_thumb.jpg