Angel Fish likes Roti Prata?

clee123

Hi...

Anyone experience this? Just brought a Red Prata three days back and it still not opening up.... I notice that my Angel Fish (Yellow) is bitting on its edge... not sure he is eating the prata or clearning it? However, my the other Green Prata (also new) do not frequent by the stupid fish...

Why.... they pick the more expensive one to eat or hassle?

Any adivce is greatly appreciated... :cry:

fts-022012.JPG

• SRC Member
Hi...

Anyone experience this? Just brought a Red Prata three days back and it still not opening up.... I notice that my Angel Fish (Yellow) is bitting on its edge... not sure he is eating the prata or clearning it? However, my the other Green Prata (also new) do not frequent by the stupid fish...

Why.... they pick the more expensive one to eat or hassle?

Any adivce is greatly appreciated... :cry:

there are some fishes that are not reef safe and angel fish are certainly one of them. as what bro dnsfpl mentioned, they like to nib on meaty corals... do read up here and there and you will be able to identify more non-reef safe species. hope this helps. =]

A man with a reef tank is a man with an empty wallet...

there are some fishes that are not reef safe and angel fish are certainly one of them. as what bro dnsfpl mentioned, they like to nib on meaty corals... do read up here and there and you will be able to identify more non-reef safe species. hope this helps. =]

Thanks bros... I have stopped adding fishes to my tank... now I will have to think a way to catch the fish... :idea:

fts-022012.JPG